❄ Day Three ❄

Enough Of Xmas

 

This was one of the few times that Baekhyun was actually somewhat calm.

That witty mouth of his was shut, sassiness toned down to a bearable level.  Although that would never last long though.

She felt his smile upon her skin as Baekhyun caressed her jaw line with the tip of his nose. Pressing a light kiss to the skin underneath her ear, he tightened his arm around her, pulling the blanket around them to their chins.

With his nose in her hair, he asked, “So, how was your day?”

“Good. Yours?”

“Boring.” His breath fanned across her cheeks as he let a dreary sigh slip pass his lips.

Her shoulders shook as she couldn’t help but giggle at his antics. Baekhyun pulled back ever so slightly as she tilted her head up to look at him in the eyes. With the fireplace flames dancing in her brown eyes, she asked, “Didn’t you hang out with the boys today? I heard you went to the slopes to ski.”

“Yeah,” he nodded.

“And that wasn’t fun or at least enjoyable?” She laughed. “Then please do tell Byun Baekhyun, what can be more fun than that?”

“Teasing you all day is.” He smiled. At his words, her eyes narrowed as she withdrew her hands from his grasp and shoved him away but not enough to be out of his arms.

“Nice to know you find my distress amusing, jerk.”

“Oh, come on! You’re so freaking cute when you’re embarrassed and irritated.” Baekhyun said, eyes turned into little crescents, his lips forming into the cute rectangle she had always loved.

“That’s not valid excuse, Baek.”

Baekhyun ran a thumb across her lips in attempt to remove the frown on her face. Whispering into her lips, he said, “If it makes you feel better, I’m sorry.”

“That won’t stop you from teasing me again in the next hour.” Eyes closed, she rested her head back into the crook of his neck, her breathing steady across his collarbone.

“Good to know that we’re on the same page, love.” He pressed a light kiss onto her rosy lips.

Smiling against his lips, she mumbled, “I hate you.”

“I love you too.”


[A/N]: Wrote this during one of my dull lectures today so early posting~ Anyways, been dying to write a Baek scenario because just feels from this puppy man. Feels.

xoxo, KP