❄ Day Sixteen ❄

Enough Of Xmas
 

Completely immersed in mixing the sugar cookie batter, she didn’t notice that the front door had opened.

Upon walking into the kitchen, Kyungsoo came face to face with dozens of sheets of cookies laid out for cooling as she continued to mix up another batch. Teeth slightly chattering from the cold of the outside, he stepped into the kitchen, unwrapping his scarf and laying it over a stool.

Footsteps padding against the tiles, he made his way over to her side. Standing there, leaning his elbows against the kitchen’s countertop, his eyes followed her every moment. He watched as her slender hands turned the bowl slowly as her other held onto whisk, mixing the batter all together.

Smiling at how focused she was in her baking, he pushed himself off the counter. He turned to leave, but not before making his presence known to her by brushing his cold finger tips across the back of her neck, sending shivers down her spine.

Looking up from her cookie batter, eyes wide, her lips parted in astonishment at his appearance.

He simply gave her an endearing smile before dipping his finger in the batter, taking a taste. Nodding, his eyes turned into little crescents at the sight of the blush blooming across her cheeks.

Dabbing a bit of the cookie batter onto the tip of her nose, he turned and left the room. “It tastes amazing. But remember not to give the cookie batter all your love, I need some too.”


2 hours ‘till Midnight Christmas Mass for me; trying to upload all of this series by then, except for Day 25. Sorry for the delay! Trying my best to upload everything with the hotel’s wifi~

xoxo, KP