❄ Day Fifteen ❄

Enough Of Xmas
 

Through chattering teeth, she mumbled formulas and random information, her mind a complete mess with the upcoming finals. Rubbing the sides of her arms, she continued to mumble facts into the air like a mad woman. Nose red as rudolph's, lips turning blue from the winter winds, she tugged on the sleeves of her sweater.

“Oh, come here, dummy.” Yanking her into his side, Jongin wrapped an arm around her shoulder, rubbing the warmth back into her body. Kissing her forehead, he leaned back. With his warm breath fanning against her lips, he looked into her eyes. “Relax.”

“Easier said than done.” Sinking into his hold, she allowed herself to breathe as the scent of his cologne swirled around her, calming her right away.

Seeing the blissful smile on her lips, he chuckled warmly, his shoulders shaking. Kissing her once more, this time on the lips, he withdrew from their embrace, much to her disappointment.

Shaking his head at her whining, he told her, “Patience is key.”

Brows furrowing, she said, “What does patience have to do with anything?”

“You’ll see.”

Tugging the hoodie he was wearing over his head, Jongin ruffled his hair in attempt to fix his messy hair. Ignoring her exclaims and shouts of his health and the cold weather, he threaded his fingers through hers, pulling her close again. Pulling the hoodie over her head, he watched as her entire frame was dwarfed inside his black hoodie.

Lips curling into a smile, he asked, holding her at arm's length, “Better?”

Once the said hoodie was over her head, she almost sighed blissfully, a smile threatening to spread across her lips. She tucked herself into it and pulled the neck of the hoodie all the way up to her nose with half of her face covered by the fabric of the hoodie.

“Relaxed?” Jongin smiled at her antics, shaking his head. “I thought so.”

Relaxed she was. Snuggling deeper into the hoodie, she took in the delicious scent. The cologne that Jongin has always wore surrounded her sense, putting her into a state of complete bliss. Gosh, the boy had always smelled so good. Taking in the gorgeous scent, she felt like she could have melted into a pile of goo right there. It was just so freaking good. 
Jongin’s laugh ringed throughout the courtyard at the look of absolute content on her face. Tugging the hoodie away from her face, he placed a kissed on her forehead. With his cheek touching hers, he whispered softly into her ear, “Good luck, sweetheart.”


[A/N]: And there we have it, finals is finally finished for me and winter break is here~ 

I will start uploading the missed [Enough Of Xmas] Series throughout today, so do anticipate them :) 

xoxo, KP