❄ Day Nineteen ❄

Enough Of Xmas

* Multiple Updates in One Day! Please read previous chapters if you haven't done so~ *


Dressed in the holiday spirit, Chen looked dashing in his crisp, red dress shirt. Looping his tie through it’s final loop, he knotted it. Making sure that nothing was out of place, he smiled and turned, leaving the room.

 

“I thought it was supposed to be the girl that took the longest to get ready, not the guy.” Her angelic laugh reached his ears as she .

 

Kissing her forehead, Chen replied, “Well you’re already pretty so you don't have to take that much time to get ready.”

 

Shoving at his chest playfully, she pouted. “Says Mr. I'm-a-worldwide-idol-looking-handsome-always.”

 

Eyes twinkling with amusement, he took a bow. “I try.”

 

She didn't say anything in return except widening her smile. As he helped her put on her winter coat, she handed him his scarf. With the both of them bundled up for the winter weather, Chen slipped on a single red mitten. Taking her hand out from her pockets, he slipped the other mitten onto her hands, letting the string that attached the two mittens fall in between them.


Pulling her into his embrace by mitten, his words tickled her ears, “You ready love?”


 
[A/N]: And would you look at that! It's Christmas~ Merry Christmas everyone~ Hope you're keeping yourself warm this holiday!
 
I will be posting the rest of this winter series by tonight :)
 
xoxo, KP