❄ Day Eighteen ❄

Enough Of Xmas

* Multiple Updates in One Day! Please read previous chapters if you haven't done so~ *


“Alright, let’s go~” Yixing looked up from his phone and smiled at the sight of her dashing down the stairs, her scarf falling down her haste.

Threading his fingers through hers, he pulled her to a stop at his side. Tugging her closer to him, Yixing gently took the scarf in his hand and wrapped it around her, making sure to tuck in the ends. Buttoning up her coat for her, he looked at her fondly in the eyes.

Smiling up at him, she pecked him quickly on the cheek, murmuring a quick ‘thank you.” Withdrawing from his grasp, she headed towards the door.

She was practically bouncing in her boots as she attempted to put them on.

Reaching to hold her hand again, Yixing couldn’t help but chuckle at her actions. “Calm down, you’re going to fall over if you keep on bouncing around like that.”

Zipping up her boots, her smile widen at his words. “We’re going ice skating! How can I not be excited? It’s been so long since I’ve begin to the rinks.”

“I know,” he laughed, “which is why we’re going today.”

Coming down from her childlike excitement, she looked around, frowning. Tucking a strand of her hair behind her ears, she said, “I swear, I’m forgetting something...”

Yixing simply held up a cute, white sheep beanie. “I think you’re forgetting this.” Standing in front of her once again, he pulled it snugly over her head, careful to not mess up her styled hair. Brushing her bangs to the side, he took a step back to admire her. Dimple showing, he shook his head, “You’re even more forgetful than I am, Baobei.”

“Oh, I don’t know, mister.” Holding up another beanie that matched the one that Yixing had just placed on her head, she motioned him to come closer. Pulling it over his head, she gave him a knowing look, “Says the person that forgot their own.”

All she got in reply was a quick peck on the lips.


This was quickly proof-read, sorry for any typos! It’s time for me to get ready for this midnight Christmas mass~

Will talk to you all very soon~

xoxo, KP