❄ Day Twenty ❄

Enough Of Xmas

* Multiple Updates in One Day! Please read previous chapters if you haven't done so~ *


“You would think our Guardian Angel, Mom of a group of rowdy boys, would know how to wrap some presents.” She shook her head, sniffling her laugh as she examined the so called present Suho had just wrapped.

 

It was hideous to say the least.

 

Suho had misjudged the size of the present, so he ended up short on wrapping paper. And his oh so bright solution was to just cover all the exposed spots with glittery ribbons and bows. It would have looked decent if his wrapping job wasn't that bad but that wasn't the case.

 

“Alright, why don't you settle with putting bows on the ones I've already wrapped?” She suggested, smiling.

 

And that was what ended up happening for the rest of the night. As she finished wrapping a present to perfection, she would hand it off to Suho for the finishing touches of a holiday colored bow.

 

Eyes barely opened, Suho pulled her into his embrace and held her close to him. With the fireplace crackling in front of them, the couple simply enjoyed the silence and each other's company as they surveyed their work. Underneath the Christmas tree, mountains upon mountains of presents laid there, wrapped to perfection, to be opened on Christmas Day.

 

Giving him a high five, she mumbled sleepily, “We did a good job.”

 

Suho hummed in agreement.


With her mind barely registering anything that was happening around her, eyes surrendering to the pulls of sleep, Suho stuck one of the pretty bows on top of her head. “And you’re the best present I can ever receive. “


[A/N]: Comments, Upvotes, and Subcribes are greatly appreaciated! :)

xoxo, KP