❄ Day Two ❄

Enough Of Xmas

“Chanyeol, stop!” Her words were distorted by her uncontrollable laughter. Squealing, she tried to keep her feet steady as Chanyeol pulled her around the ice rink at a hair whipping speed.

“Oh, relax Jagiya. I got you.” The smile on his lips stretched even wider as he increase the speed that they were skating at. A warm feeling bloomed in his chest as she gripped his hand even tighter; this simply made him go even faster around the rink.

Hair whipping around her, going into and eyes, she couldn’t help but scream, “Oh, my gosh! Chanyeol!” Squeezing her eyes tight, she clutched onto his forearm now as she saw that the goofball had no intentions of slowing down whatsoever.

Seeing her frightened expression, nose and cheeks turning red, Chanyeol pulled her into his body with a jerk. Hugging her tight in his embrace, he skidded to a stop in the center of the rink. Smiling, her landed a kiss on the top of her head. “Better?”

She said nothing but nodded against his chest.

Inside his arms, as he leaned down to whisper something in her ears, he felt a shiver run through her body. Rubbing his hand up and down her arms, he asked, “You cold?”

Without waiting for her reply, Chanyeol simply ed his coat and wrapped both side around her before buttoning her in snuggly. “Survival 101, body heat.”

“How’s that?”

Laughing warmly into his chest, she nodded, “Definitely. Nice to know that I have my own human heater.”


[A/N]: Little late with posting but I got distracted by EXO’s LIGHTSABER performance at MAMA. Choreo is one of my fave <3 But here, have a cute mini Chanyeol fluff for the rest of the night!

xoxo, KP