❄ Day Eleven ❄

Enough Of Xmas
 

“Of course, I would pick a girlfriend who’s a midget and weighs a ton.” Kris joked, his gummy smile appearing on his lips.

Shoving his head to the side slightly, she extended her arm out to hang another ornament on to the Christmas tree. “Oh shut up mister.”

“But it’s the truth!” He exclaimed, a smile still on his face. Wrapping his arms tightly around her legs, he hoisted her up just a tad bit to let her hang yet another ornament.

With the last ornament placed, she swung her arms around his neck and pulled him close. Pressing a kiss to his cheek, she said, “See, that wasn’t so bad.”

“Says the person that isn’t giving someone else a piggyback ride for them to hang ornaments.” He scoffed.

Laughing merrily, she simply clung onto him tighter. “Should have thought of that before saying that the step ladder was too dangerous. You brought it on yourself, Kris. That’s what you get for being tall.”

“Well,” he began as he looked back at her, “I wasn’t going to let the love of my life die from putting up Christmas ornaments because her choice of a step ladder was awful. That would surely make national television…”

“Aww, you’re so cute!” She cooed.

“Why wouldn’t I be?” Kris questioned, raising his eyebrows in a playful manner.

“Alright,” she countered, “don’t get cocky now, mister or no cookies for you.”


[A/N]: It was a struggle putting up ornaments on my ceiling high Christmas tree two weeks ago.. could really use the long legs line in EXO. Like lawd, I’m short AF and that was such a struggle lol.

xoxo, KP