❄ Day Twenty Three ❄

Enough Of Xmas
* Multiple Updates in One Day! Please read previous chapters if you haven't done so~ *

“Tilt your head a little this way,” Kris instructed as he angled the camera slightly. “Wait, nevermind, that’s a bad angle.”

Shoving his shoulder, she threw her head back and laughed. “Relax Kris, you look good in any and every photo you take.”

Smiling that adorable gummy smile, he hummed, agreeing to her words fully. “That is kind of true.”

Mumbling underneath her breath, she said, “Narcissistic jerk.”

Eyes narrowing on her, he questioned, “What did you say, baobei?”

“Nothing.” She simply gave him yet another sweet smile. Pulling Ace closer to her chest, she said, “Just take the dang picture, Kris.”

“This isn’t any ‘dang picture,’ this is a family christmas picture. It has to be perfect.”

Palming her face, she took the phone out of his hand. Ignoring his complaints, she held Ace up in the middle of the both of them as she tugged him closer. “Smile~”

Taking no more than two pictures, she handed Kris back her phone. Walking away with their son, Ace, in her arms, she allowed him to complain and fuss.

“You should have taken more! What happen if the pictures turn out ugly or blurry?! Or…,” Kris began exclaiming but he stopped himself short as he finally took a good look at the picture. “Perfect…” Looking up at her retreating form, he shouted, “How did you do that?!”

“Magic~” She shouted back at him, her laugh ringing out in the room.


[A/N]: This was quickly typed and edited, so please excuse any typos! Hope you guys enjoyed it though~

xoxo, KP