❄ Day Six ❄

Enough Of Xmas

“Noona! Noona, we’re standing under the mistletoe!” Taeoh exclaimed, his tiny hands yanking on the hem of her sweater. Jumping up and down, he repeated his words over and over until she nodded and picked him up in her arms.

Looking at the the mistletoe hanging above their heads, she smiled, “Would you look at that. We are standing under the mistletoe.”

Nodding enthusiastically, Taeoh tugged on her sleeves as he pointed up at it. “Now, Noona has to give me a kiss! It’s a Christmas Law, you can’t break it! You have to kiss Taeoh~”

The little boy was seriously too cute for his own good.

Pecking him on the cheeks, she watched as he flailed his arms, motioning her to drop him down before running off.

“Hyung, Hyung! Noona gave me a kiss! She gave me kiss!” The little boy’s voice vibrating throughout the room filling it up with warmth.

Peeking out from around the corner, Jongin pouted, “Did she now? She didn’t give hyung one yet…”

At his words, Taeoh whipped out and gaped at her. Whipping back around, he tugged on Jongin’s sleeve with all his might as he dragged Jongin over to her.

Both her and Jongin watched in amusement as Taeoh tried to push Jongin towards her. With Jongin being at least five times his size, it was a feat to even get him to move an inch without his assistance.

Face burning red with a struggling effort, Taeoh dug his heels into to the ground, “Come on Hyung, move...”

“Then push me,” Jongin chuckled.

“But you’re so heavy…,” the boy huffed as he tried leaning up against his back and pushing him forward but it was no avail as Jongin stayed in the same exact spot.

“Yeah, that’s because he eats a whole chicken a day, everyday.” She gave Jongin a knowing smile to which he simply shrugged at, a smile dancing on his lips as well.

Seeing the poor boy reaching his end, Jongin allowed him to be dragged by the younger boy to where ever he had wanted to take him.

As their steps came nearer, Taeoh gave Jongin one last mighty push, making him stumble into her. Wrapping his arms around her waist, Jongin steadied the both of them.

Smiling a cheeky smile, Taeoh pointed at something above their heads. Looking up to where he was pointing, the couple saw that they were in fact standing underneath a mistletoe. What a coincidence.

“Now Hyung and Noona has to kiss. It’s Christmas Law! You have to or else Santa won’t come!”

Letting Taeoh ramble on in the background, Jongin focused his attention on the girl in his arms. Smiling brightly, Jongin said, “It is a Christmas Tradition after all. So, what do you say?”

Slipping her arms around his neck, she ran her fingers through the locks at the nape of his neck. Pulling him down slightly she breathed, “Just kiss me already, Jongin.”


[A/N]: Isn’t that a great way to end a Sunday night?~ Haha, gotta love Taeoh to death man. Hoped you guys enjoyed it :)

xoxo, KP