[Allkpop] The Big branch!! The Last 3 Official members of Pre-G!!

⇒ Pre-G (Precious Girl) | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group!! BTS's sister group!!! | New Chapter Updated!!
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
The Big branch!! 3 Official members of Pre-G!!
Febuary 05, 2016 @ 09:50 am
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-N20VL_yXmLM/VdiKS-127FI/AAAAAAAACH0/jbTWdhtvEu4/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2015-08-22%2Bat%2B10.42.56%2BAM.png
zdVJmyT.png
by admin
scrap, share & like
4599
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

As we know, Big Hit already annouce 4 from 7+2 members of their new girl group called Pre-G. Until now they just coming nearly half way of summary members. All medias and netizen still curious about roles of 2 additional members.

SEE ALSO: Hot race of early year comeback!!

In this early morning, Big Hit already the last 3 official main members!!!!

Please look over a previous line again. They are last 3 official MAIN members that mean our question will be answered in their next annoucement. Now let's know about the last 3 main.

Since we know 4 of them, their are anyone who is the leader of group and this is her time. She is one of Big Hit original trainee and non-full Korean liner of Pre-G. She got performance gene in her blood cause her parents also work in according line of entertainment. She got in similar condition of her groupmate, Sarang cause she is in singing cover clip but didn't in dance cover clip of their viral clips.

The second girl not much difference from the leader cause she also the other of Big Hit original trainee and non-full Korean liner of Pre-G. Her older brother is a part of Big Hit's dance crew that make she is dance machine of her group. Again that she is in dance cover clip but didn't in singing cover clip of their viral clip.

And the last official main member who company said that she is last main member who join the group. She also one of JYP > Big Hit liner along with Jung-eun and H.Min. That make she close with GOT7's Mark and he is her brother figure. She same with the second girl who is in dance cover clip but didn't in singing cover clip of their viral clip.

Let's see some information about them that Big Hit give us.

135 170

 Aria 
 Name : Aria Janne Riley (21)
 Position : Main member - Leader, Lead Vocalist
 Fact :
 - Both of her parents work in performance line.
 - She is original trainee of Big Hit.
 - She is Australian-Korean.
 - If she isn't an idol, she will be musical teacher.
 - One of five girls in singing cover clip of BTS's "Boy In Luv" but she isn't in the dance cover clip.
 

 Rachel 
 Name : Su Yueyao (20)
 Position : Main member - Main Dancer, Vocalist
 Fact : 
 - Her older brother is a part of Big Hit dance crew.
 - She is original trainee of Big Hit. 

 - She is American-Chinese.
 - She is winner in dancer competitions during her life in USA.
 - One of five girls in cover dance clip of BTS's "Boy In Luv" but she isn't in the singing clip one.
 

 Jinyoung 
 Name : Go Jinyoung (19)
 Position : Main member - Lead Rapper, Dancer
 Fact : 
 - She is the last main member who join the group.
 - She is ex-trainee of JYP. 
 - She is big fans of TVXQ and Arashi.
 - GOT7's Mark is her brother figure.
 - One of five girls in cover dance clip of BTS's "Boy In Luv" but she isn't in the singing clip one.
 
 
tags
Big Hit Entertainment
Precious Girls
Pre-G
Official Member
comments
There are 559 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
JJfans · Posted Febuary 05, 2016 @ 10:30 am
I love the word "Non-full Korean liner" XD
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
Jfam · Posted Febuary 05, 2016 @ 10:30 am
For now, Pre-G got 5 another company ex-trainees. 3 JYP, 1 TS, and 1 SM. Another recycle group?
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
Babuby · Posted Febuary 05, 2016 @ 10:30 am
Look the last sentence carefully. I confirm that Jung-eun, Zina, H.Min must be group front line.
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
kpop00 · Posted Febuary 05, 2016 @ 10:30 am
Another ugly girls. Why members of this group are all ugly?
Reply · Report · Share
 
more