[Allkpop] The answer of 4 mystery audio clips!!

⇒ Pre-G (Precious Girl) | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group!! BTS's sister group!!! | New Chapter Updated!!
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
The answer of 4 mystery audio clips!!
12 June, 2016 @ 01:20 pm
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-N20VL_yXmLM/VdiKS-127FI/AAAAAAAACH0/jbTWdhtvEu4/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2015-08-22%2Bat%2B10.42.56%2BAM.png
zdVJmyT.png
by admin
scrap, share & like
4599
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Since last week that 4 entertainment companies upload a audio singing cove clip of iKon's My Type in their youtube official channel. All of 4 clips become a big puzzle that fans and netizens seriously investigate it.

SEE ALSO: AOA comeback with y lifeguard!!

Why they need to investigate it?

It's because all 4 voices didn't even match with that company's artists but it go to super match with 1 of 3 another companies one!!

The most acceptable matching that they invest is all companies (in this case are JYP, Plan A, Big Hit, and RBW) will do a project together and this puzzle is a teaser of it, even they use iKon's song. They analyze each voice in each channel like this.

Voice at  >  Voice of  >  Reason
- JYP > Mamamoo's Wheein or Pre-G's Jung-eun > Their voices are super similar and both of them can rap except Jung-eun got lower tone and familar with rap more.
- RBW > Twice's Jihyo or Jungyeon > Both got similar voice style and it hard to catch a technique cause this song didn't use much technique.
- Plan A  >  Mamamoo's Moonbyul  >  Mostly similar to her low tone voice and clearly rap style.
- Big Hit  >  APink's Eunji  >  She got an unique voice. Only one that can confirm.

It still be only an expectation because there are nothing come out from any companies until this morning!!

Today at 8am, all 4 companies uploading a video that like bts during it recording this song. They look super funny and playful and enjoy it very much.

From the video we can say that if we refer to color code lyric that fans make and uploaded before. Owner of each color are APink's EunjiMamamoo's Moonbyul, Twice's Jungyeon, and Pre-G's Jung-eun!! That mean fans analyze in right way!!

And the other surprise is in last part of the song, their producer are iKon's B.I and Bobby!! They appear in last part of the clip with huge smiles before join the 4 girls vocaling it.

Let's enjoy their super surprise cover with the owner of it ^^

 

[Note : Again that there are not vdo. So, i let you image it in your style ^^]

tags
iKon
Cover song
Plan A
JYP
Big Hit
RBW
comments
There are 527 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
MoNoNo · Posted June 12, 2016 @ 03:30 pm
Goshhhhh this 4 are absolutely girl crush unit!!!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
YGmylife · Posted June 12, 2016 @ 03:30 pm
If I didn't see B.I and Bobby in the end of vdo, I will think their do copy song for money. But they are there it mean YG already accept them to do this cover.
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
HanbinBae · Posted June 12, 2016 @ 03:30 pm
That mean Jung-eun is the one who cover my bae!! She is awesome!! Her rap skill are pretty good.
ps: Hanbin & Jung-eun interaction is pretty cute ><
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
PanOnce · Posted June 12, 2016 @ 03:30 pm
B.I's shirt in the clip is same with the one in rumor!! That mean this is why he go to Big Hit, right?!
Reply · Report · Share
 
more