⇒ Ch13 - A long night and member's born

⇒ Pre-G (Precious Girl) | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group!! BTS's sister group!!! | New Chapter Updated!!
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

CHAPTER 13

 
510 160
 

 13  

'YOO JUNG-EUN!!' 

A loud and angry voice loud out from the owner of that name. It make Jung-eun need to pulls her phone out to reduce that too loud voice. 

"Please reduce your voice a bit Momo-ah." Jung-eun said with sleepy tone. It is only 10 minutes before tomorrow will visits. She nearly go to dreamland if Momo didn't call her. 

'Why you don't tell me!!' 

"Tell what?" Jung-eun asks her 'more than friend' back with a yawn. 

Good with another member that today she design to sleep at sofa bed at their living. Why? Because she and Zina (who already sleep on the other side of the sofa) design to watch few previous episode of their favorite shows that they cannot see it during their debut time. She don't want to wake Zina and Hyemin (who share a bed with her) when she sneak to sleep. That why she lay on a sofa bed right now. 

'About you need to go to jungle!!' 

"Ahhhh that thing." Jung-eun said when she got answer from a Japanese girl. 

'Why you don't tell me?!! Why you need to go in the same time with Jungyeon!!' Momo said with a sound that you know that she start crying. 

"Momo-ah. Don't be cry. Just for a few days. It isn't bad and danger. You can asks Chansung oppa or Jackson for it." Jung-eun said with warm and gentle voice. She know that Momo is super stick with them. Even she move to Big Hit, Jungyeon said she super stick with her, too. 

'But both of you are girls!!' 

"Heeyeon unnie can pass it in same season with Jackson. Even another girl group members too. Don't worry Momo-ah. You see that most of girl group members will go for only short period. So, we are same with them." Jung-eun said with as warm as she can cause she know Momo still be sadness. 

'Eun-ah. Sorry to make she call you this late. I just go to take a bottle of water, I don't think she will call you.' After she hear nothing except many sobs for a minute, she heard familiar voice of her older twin, Jungyeon loud from the other side. 

"Kwenchana. But why she this sad?" 

'Well, I tell her that I will attends Law of jungle in New Calendonia, French after we finish promote Cheer up as second branch members. She look sad at first and said it's ok cause in her resting time she still has you to convenience her...' Jungyeon start explain a reason why a japanese girl become this sad.

'But when I said you also go in the same trip with me, her face immediately become as pale as she can and start whine for 30 minutes before I calm her down. When I saw her stop crying, I design to grab some water for us. But after I comeback and saw she is on phone, well after this you already know.'

"I feel sad to her that we will go in the same time but we can't denine it, right? We already confirm them and news already come out"

'I know. Actually, I think she won't be this sad if our trip are in start of Twice's resting time after promote Cheer up in music show. Even we still got some shows to attend but not hard as promoting time.'

"I agree with you yeon. I think we should hang up now cause I know you will got hard time to calm her down again." Jung-eun conclude and it is the same thing that Jungyeon think. They say goodbye before finish her call.

"You already confirm to Law of Jungle?" A question that loud from the opposite side of her make Jung-eun need to raise her head up and see Jinyoung stand with a bottle of water in her hand and Aria who stand with sleepy look but Jung-eun see that she got a small apologize sign to her.

"Not asks that how I know. I just force Aria unnie to tell me." Jinyoung said and sit next to her friend.

"It's ok Jinyoung-ah. Only 3 days in Jungle and 1 to 2 days on plane." Jung-eun said with smiles before feel that the other side of her got someone occupied. When she turn to see, that person is their second maknae, Kangseol and Rachel plus with Zina who waked by their movement.

"Unnie, you need to be careful, ok?" Kangseol said with serious tone that not same as her normal playful tone.

"I know that Sol. I will super be careful." She said and pat younger girl head a little.

"Did Hyemin know this?" Aria asks cause she belive that the most impaction person for this situation will be their visual.

"Yes, I am. And I already spend 3 hours to make her recover from sadness that why she still sleep like there are no tomorrow." Jung-eun joke to make her groupmate don't be serious more than current state.

"And you guys don't need to worry cause I already consult this with CEO-nim, Yongseon-unnie, Jinna-unnie, and our leader line." Jung-eun said with big smile to cheer another up.

"How about May?" Rachel asks. If Hyemin is the most impacted person, May will be second one who impacted.

"Same with Hyemin. Sarang unnie comforts her and force her to sleep too."

"Ok, girls!! Nothing to worry and it's time to sleep because we need to recharge our battery that nearly out of it." Aria conclude and force her younger to their room.

"Both of you too. I think Hyemin won't wake up that easy after that 3 hours crying." Aria said when point to prankster duo who nod to accept the leader word before walk to their room.

.
.
.

posted on 310516

AUTHOR

Short chapter -.-" I know XD But this make you see a born between them. I love this. How about you guys? :)