⇒ Ch16 - Precious time Acting Class

⇒ Pre-G (Precious Girl) | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group!! BTS's sister group!!! | New Chapter Updated!!
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

CHAPTER 16

 
510 160
 

 16  

After BTS's solo concert are done, The other thing that in their schedule is recording second season of Pre-G Precious Time!! Because the first season rating are super great that make production team design for the second one.

(Refer to Twice Private life ep...., Just think it shooting with Pre-G not Twice XD)

Today's recording is about acting and the famous comedian come to be their acting coach. They got opportunity to act in many role and of course, you got coach that mean you got evaluate.

"Ok, I will pick a girl who I think you doing great in the class." The comedian said after they finish their class.

"I didn't pick the one who the best in acting but I pick the one who increase the skill in our class." He said and look around the girl who seem really excited in his word.

"And that is Sarang!! Congratulation." He said and after that they got stop the recording before recording again.

"Ok. We got really good opportunity to acting in many role and that also make us got missions." Sarang said along a scrip that she got.

"We will seperating into 2 groups to do 2 missions. First group will do a drama while the other will do a mv."

"How you seperate group?" Zina asks.

"Well, MV group consist of Aria unnie, Jinyoung, and of course our dance line, H.Min and Rachel." Sarang said while look at each name owner.

"And Drama group is the rest. Jung-eun, May, Kangseol, and Zina." She end it with smiles.

"Then seperate to discuss about concept of each group!!" Sarang said and they cut the record to grouping and discussion.

"Sarang unnie!!" Every younger girl storm to the main girl of the class.

"Neh?"

"Why grouping like this?" It is Kangseol who asks in what they curious for.

"You want make up reason or real reason."

"Both is fine."

"The make up is because for MV team, Rachel is fixed and they need more mature and y in look that Hyemin suit with it more than Meiziang and Kyeongsol. And for drama one, PD team fixed for Jung-eun plus if Kyeongsol come, we need tall person to pairing with her. So, Jiyeon is chosen." Sarang answer with answer that PD give to her.

"Drama team already got Jung-eun who stand in same height with Jiyeon. So, Why take her?" This time H.Min asks with some deep annoying in her heart because from something.

"Then it will link to the real reason. Because now day, JungMay couple population is raising follow JungMin for a few step. Company want to put more fire before... you know that our next comeback didn't get additional members, right?" 

'That maybe something that make me annoy.' H.Min said in her mind. Well, She feel like a child who her favorite friend go to play with another people.

*cut to see at drama team*

"So, Which drama that we will do?" Zina asks with excite. Now They sit in half circle to discuss about their team activity. 

"How about 'Descendants of the sun'? It is hot topic until now." Kangseol suggest that make Zina and May also scream out with agreement while Jung-eun also widen her eyes with excite sparkling in it.

"I'm agree too!!" Sarang coming with excited sound after she heard word 'Descendants...'

"Oh! Unnie!! You scare me!" May whine after their co-leader suddenly join them.

"Sorry, Maknae-ah. So, you do dots, right?"

"Yes, We are. We will do main scenes of the 2 lead couples. But who in which role?" Jung-eun accept the older question and asks out more question.

"Of course!! You are Yoo Shijin, Eun-ah!!" Sarang immediately answer without any second for thinking.

"Me as Song Joongki?"

"Yep!! And May will do in Kang Moyeon." Sarang said with super excited.

"That mean Kangseol and Me will be Seo Daeyoung and Yoon Myeongjoo." Zina said and looks at the younger.

"I think you suit with Doctor look more than me Seol-ah." Zina said and laugh. Well, Another also think that too. Zina didn't suit with doctor look that much.

*let's see at MV team*

"Let's do some mature and y one since our look can do it." Jinyoung suggests.

"It's great then. We will look difference from before." Rachel accept it.

"Which song?"

"How about 'Adult Ceremony'?" Aria suggestion make everyone turn to look at her.

"Wae? You need mature and y one. So, this song is perfect match."

"You are genious unnie!! I didn't think for this song before." Rachel accept and she immediately search for a song to check briefly choreograph.

"It didn't that hard." Hyemin said when they look at its choreo.

"EVERYONE!! Let's start practice!! Sarang, you go to shooting with drama team first." PD shout out after they stop recording that part before let's the girls go to do what their assign for.

 

 

.
.
.

posted on 050716

AUTHOR

Comeback again!! How do you think? I just love this episode really much. So, Do you like them?