⇒ Ch07 - Music Core Special Stage (1)

⇒ Pre-G (Precious Girl) | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group!! BTS's sister group!!! | New Chapter Updated!!
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

CHAPTER O7

 
510 160
 

 07  

Since the up coming episode of Show Music Core is their 500th episode anniversery that make production team design to got a special stage from some of boy and girl group.

In that SOME boy and girl group consist of Seventeen, BTOB, Mamamoo, Twice, GFriend, APink, Oh My Girl, KNK-SUNPER-ASTRO, plus with Pre-G.

At first, Pre-G didn't in list of the special stage but production team as them later to do a Boy group medley songs since Seventeen already got a girl group medley one. The songs include GOT7's Just Right, iKON's My Type, and Seventeen's Adore U.

But not only that their face aka Jung-eun also chosen to do the other special stage with another 3 girl group members in full song of Beast's Gotta go to work. Yes, If include Jung-eun, the stage will got 4 in total but Beast got 6 members that mean the line will different. Jung-eun didn't know that who will be another 3 members for this special stage but she got some sense that she must know some of them.

Not only the face who got the second opinion. The vocal line aka Leader liner, Aria and Sarang, also got it. They will join the vocal stage with 3 girl group member in legendary sweet song, Joo's Like Yesterday medley with song of ballad duo, Davichi's Cry Again.

.

.

.

For the special stage that Jung-eun who got with another 3 girl group members, they use Cube Entertainment as their practice room (Of course, it's from reason that Gotta go to work is their song.)

Now, Jung-eun just step into the practice room that she heard that a song that she need to practice for the stage is played in loop. She like this song since it release. This song isn't supreme good but it's catching her ear. 

When she fully present herself in that room, she surprised.

"Eunnie!!" The first sound that welcome her is the super similar sound of someone who she closer than everyone, Yoo Jungyeon.

"Jungyeon?!"

"Yes, It's me my sis." Jungyeon said and walk to hug her shoulder firmly.

"You are the one of another three?" Jung-eun still amuse with what she see.

"Sure!! If I didn't, why you see me here. Right?" Jungyeon answer and drag her twin sister to a position that got another 2 girls standing there.

"Oh!! You are the other Yoo's twin!!" The unique clear and smooth sound with super cheerful tone loud up immediately when she arrive the group.

"They look super similar!! Please don't cut same hair style, ok? I will confuse." The taller girl who got charming rabbit teeth said playfully and smiles to them.

"Yes, she is. She look good same with me, right?" Jungyeon said with wide and proudly smiles.

"Annyeonghasaeyo sunbaenim. My name is Yoo Jung-eun from Pre-G." Jung-eun said and bows to greet the two sunbae of her.

"Don't need to that formal." The shorter girl said with smiles and waves her hand a bit.

"I know you already know me but I'm APink's Jung Eunji. Call me Eunji unnie, ok?" Eunji said and greet Jung-eun with small pat on her arm.

"And for me, you maybe not know me same as Eunji unnie. Well, I'm Moon Byulyi aka Moonbyul from Mamamoo." Moonbyul said and give her and shake her hand.

"Who don't know the idol group who famous in performance? Everyone know you Byulyi." Eunji said and tip her toe to hug Moonbyul's shoulder.

"When the full team is complete, Let's start a practice!!" Eunji said energicly and got nob from Moobyul and Jung-eun as accept.

"Don't wanna me to introduce myself?" Jungyeon said when she take a lyric from trainer.

"You already introduce yourself to us Jungyeon-ah and for Jung-eun, she already know you full of your life, right?" Eunji said and start to practice the stage.

"Honestly, I didn't belive my eyes when see Eunji unnie in the room." Jung-eun said when they got a break after 2 hours dance and stage trainning.

"Why??" Eunji asked.

"You feel the same with me Jung-eun!!" Moonbyul shout out with super excited tone.

"It's because the other co-special stage is a vocal stage and you are one of idol who famous in vocal. I didn't aspect that you will be with us!!" Moonbyul tell her opinion and of course it is the same reason with Yoo's twin.

"Well, I don't know why I'm here too." Eunji said playfully and drink her water before they start their practice again.

posted on 250416

AUTHOR

Hi, guys!! For idols who wil in special stage, I apologize that all of them are my BIAS!! They (Eunji, Moonbyul, Jungyeon) are my top 3 bias for now!!! Do you like them?

Anyway, if you notice this is got (1) that mean it got (2) as continue. Wait for it!!