⇒ Ch15 - Around Building

⇒ Pre-G (Precious Girl) | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group!! BTS's sister group!!! | New Chapter Updated!!
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

CHAPTER 15

 
510 160
 

 15  

This is a day during their relaxing period after their debut promotion. They got a few week for their relax but some of them still need to go to company such as Jung-eun who also a part of production team or Rachel who help in choreograph or Zina who start to learn how to do a rap.

Aria and Sarang, now know as new generation diva that make they got an opportunity join in shows that can make they show their vocal skill.

The next comeback planed as 7 members promotion. Yes, it mean Kangseol and May won't in this promotion line up.

Let's see in each part of company.

In recording studio, they are a few people in it. Two of them are Jung-eun and Zina.

"Which concept that you guys want to do this comeback?" The head PD asks two of member who is in the room.

"How about some more mature concept?" Zina suggest out that make some agree sound from many staffs.

"ier?"

"Not actually that. More mature didn't mean only y one." Main PD answers his staff question.

"Then what is it will be?" A staff said with curious.

"Before talk with that one. Did your manager tell you that Pre-G will join BTS's solo concert?" Main PD asks two girls in front of him.

"Well, We know only we will join BTS but not know that we will join their concert." Jung-eun said what she know.

"Then, please tell your members in what I inform you. And you guys will got practice in next week cause you got a song that will be co-stage with all of them and you need to perform 1 song of you. Plus with some of you will appear on some of their solo stage." He inform again and got nobs from both girls.

"This is a list in what I talking about." He said and give them a folder about what they need to do.

"It's for today. I just remember that I got a meeting with CEO." The main PD said before hurry out the studio.

"What happen with him?" Zina asks and got no answer from everyone.

Next is in dance studio.

Rachel still discusses about dance pattern of their special stage in BTS's solo concert. And after they finish briefly of it, a dance trainer got some surprise for her.

"So, You mean I need to join solo stage of Jungkook?!" Rachel asks dance trainer for 3rd time after she heard that sentence.

"For the 3rd time. Yes, you are." A dance trainer answer with a little bit annoy.

"Why me?"

"Cause he need dance partner and in all of our female idol, you are the best one."

"But why you didn't choose Hyemin? She also good in dance and also be his cousin."

"Well, She in list of the other BTS member solo stage and Jungkook's is more powerful one. So, we choose you for it."

"And now, what you think for a collaboration stage of BTS and Pre-G in Boy in luv?" A dance trainer asks the younger girl who still look super surprise in front of him.

"How about after fade down the light, Pre-G come out to stand by at moving stage and a song start with stage that raise up. BTS will come out to join the song before second hook." Rachel suggest in what she thinking for.

"It's a good idea." He take a note in his mind to discuss more with his team.

"How many of us that will join solo stage of BTS boy?" Rachel asks with curious.

"Let's me count. Rachel with Jungkook, Hyemin with V, Aria with Jimin. 3 in total." He answer after he count the all stage.

"That surprise me." Rachel said with a lot surprise tone.

"Wae?"

"There are no Jung-eun's name in this list."

"Why you think it Jung-eun will in the list?" The older man asks with curious.

"Cause normally her name will in every work."

"Well, They are a few reason that didn't got her name. First is she got many shows to join during practice time. Second, she is in pd team of Pre-G's comeback song that they need to start do it now. So, that why she isn't in." One of management team that come to observe them answer in what Rachel curious in.

"So, hard work Rachel-ah. It's time for your shine." She said before go out the studio and let's dance team continue their work.

.
.
.

posted on 170616

AUTHOR

Guys!! Sorry for few lost of update. I got an urgent project to do!! This chapter I let's Rachel shine cause she didn't in story much. (Sorry Rachel-ah) So, what will happen next?