[Allkpop] Gong Seungyeon's the other secret!!

⇒ Pre-G (Precious Girl) | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group!! BTS's sister group!!! | New Chapter Updated!!
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
Gong Seungyeon's the other secret!!
December 15, 2015 @ 09:30 pm
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-N20VL_yXmLM/VdiKS-127FI/AAAAAAAACH0/jbTWdhtvEu4/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2015-08-22%2Bat%2B10.42.56%2BAM.png
zdVJmyT.png
by admin
scrap, share & like
3799
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Yesterday Instargram become crazy with an update of famous rookie actress who gain a lot of attention since she become visual wife of CNBlue's Jonghyun, Gong Seungyeon or her real name as Yoo Seungyeon.

SEE ALSO: SNSD TaeTiSeo winter comeback!!

She updating her instragram with her family meeting meal that got 3 people in that picture. First is herself who taking that selfie picture. Second is her father who currently rest his eyes. But if you first look, you must said she is her younger sister who just debuted as new girl group from JYP, Twice's Jungyeon.

Yes, it will be your thought when you look only this picture.
 

But if you see the photo description you will be shocked!!

'Freeday with my Dad & Eunnie. Sad that Junggie can't join us' with YooJEun

She said that meal got herself, her dad, and a girl that she calls 'Eunnie' who own Instragram account name YooJEun and she also said that Junggie that netizen guess she refer to Twice's Jungyeon who got schedule in that day.

The Eunnie girl of Gong Seungyeon got super similar figture with Twice's Jungyeon and that make netizen start researching for it and got that the actress and even Jungyeon mention about this girl before. They know only this girl is younger twin of Jungyeon that mean she is the youngest in the family. And some fans said that she is one of 5 girls in latest uploaded clip in Big Hit Channel.

Is that mean she is a part of Big Hit's new girl group?

tags
Instragram
Gong Seungyeon
Twice's Jungyeon
Big Hit Entertainment
comments
There are 579 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
GoingAround · Posted December 15, 2015 @ 09:41 pm
WHAT?! THE OTHER CHARMING GIRL FROM YOO FAMILY!!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
BapBT · Posted December 15, 2015 @ 09:41 pm
Goshhhhh, Jungyeon got high boyish charming but this Eunnie got more than her!! She already ruin my bias list. Oppa~
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
CallYouBaby · Posted December 15, 2015 @ 09:41 pm
Twice's Jungyeon younger twin?! Why this family got too much talent & charming girl!!
ps.Is she a girl right? Why I already fall for her? XD
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
OTPkai · Posted December 15, 2015 @ 09:41 pm
Yes!! Yes!! That why I thinking right now. She is the one on that dance clip.
Reply · Report · Share
 
more