⇒ Ch03 - Gayo Daejun's Special Stage!

⇒ Pre-G (Precious Girl) | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group!! BTS's sister group!!! | New Chapter Updated!!
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

CHAPTER O3

 
 

 03  

"Girls!! Call out for today practice!! Wash and change your clothes, You got meeting in 45 minutes." Min Jinna, The manager unnie of Pre-G girls shout in a practice room after Pre-G's official members got dance practice since 8 am until now that around 4pm.

"Meeting? If I didn't miss, We got nothing except practice for today." The leader unnie, Aria said with curious. She remember like what she said.

"It just holding up by management team. They said its about Pre-G show in Gayo Daejun." Jinna said before called Kangseol who nearly sleep on the floor.

"Our show?!" Every girls shout out with surprise unisonly.

"But we didn't debut yet? Why we got our show?" Sarang asked with curious. Now they didn't got debut stage yet. Ok, Their profile already got official release but show on big award like this??

"If you got any question, you can asked the management team in the meeting." Jinna cut all questions to the management team and let all girls to prepare themselves.

"Good evening Pre-G." The PD chief of Pre-G project said out when all girls already sit properly in meeting room.

"Like Jinna said you will got a show in Gayo Daejun. Don't worry about that you don't got a debut stage yet. Because this is requirement from them." The main PD said and open clips on projector.

"There are things that you will do." He said and clips that opened are their viral cover clips of their senior brother group song 'Boy In Luv'

"Boy In Luv cover clips?" Zina and Sarang said with curious in the same time cause the first clip that opened is their dance cover clip that got 5 girls in it. There are Jung-eun, Jiyeon aka Zina Hyemin aka H.Min, Rachel, and Jinyoung. While the second one is their viral singing cover clip that got Jung-eun, Zina, and H.Min same with dance one but there are Sarang and Aria instead Rachel and Jinyoung.

"Do you mean we will got a cover stage of Boy In Luv?" Kangseol asked in a question that another members must want to know.

"Yes, we are. They said they are too viral to ignored. At least, this is your pre-debut stage in a big stage."

"But Kyeongsol and Meiziang didn't in any clips, where they will show up?" It is Jung-eun who asked about their additional members position.

"We will fill them in dance section. The original cover dance got only 5 members right? So, they will fill up to complete line up number of BTS."

"In dance section? That mean we will got 2 sections in the show?" Rachel asked when she heard the word of 'Dance section'

"Yep. But in vocal section, we didn't sing for Boy In Luv. We will sing in this song." The main PD said before open a song that they will used.

The song that opened is the other song of former vocal talent group of Big Hit entertainment, 8eight's Witout a heart. The song that can show both singing and rapping talent of the members.

"Daebak! This is great song!" All members who know themselves that will response in this section said with big 'O' mouth. This is one of great song even of 8eight.

"But it got much more rap in the song, Is Jiyeon will all rapping it?" Jinyoung asked cause this song got much more rapping line and line up of vocal section 4 of them are in vocal line.

"I want to know it too cause all line up except me are in vocal lin... Chamkkanman" Zina nearly finish her sentence before she remind something.

"Like what you think Jiyeon. Since this song got more rap line. So, it is you and Jung-eun responsibility. She also rapper of group, right? While all vocal line will seperate to Aria, Sarang and Hyemin but after practice if it too difficult for Hyemin, Jung-eun may help her some line. Hyemin, Is it ok for you?" The main PD turn to asked the visual girl who talked about.

"More than ok PD-nim. I also think that I will asks some help about this since I heard a song." H.Min said with more relaxing tone than before. 

"The line up of song is in the paper that I give you. Please practice by youselves and we will do it with vocal trainer in the day after tomorrow. Next is for dance section." He said and open a dance practice clip of BTS boys.

"Each of you will play a role of each bangtang members. Jung-eun will be Jungkook, Jiyeon will be Rap Monster, Hyemin will be V, Rachel will be Jimin, Jinyoung will be Suga, Kyeongsol will be J.Hope and May will be Jin." The main PD said the line up that he prepare for the stage.

"This song isn't too difficult for you to make all dance move become perfect cause you also dance it as practice song, right?" He said and got nob as answer from all members.

"And Jung-eun, Jiyeon and Hyemin. Three of you must work more hard than another cause you are in both sections. But don't worry about switching part, we already plan for it." The main PD said and ending the meeting.

"Unnie let's go to practice a dance. Honestly, I don't know I can do it well." May said to Rachel who is the oldest members in dance section line up. Rachel also nobbing, she agree with the maknae.

"I will got to remember lyric too. How about three of you?" Aria asked the three members who are in both sections.

"I think, I will go to practice a dance section for an hour and will join you later." Jung-eun said and got agreement from Zina.

"I will go with you unnie. I don't got confidence with singing this hard song." H.Min said and they seperating to practice what they will do.

 

8eight's Without a heart (Pre-G version)

BTS's Boy In Luv (Pre-G dance cover)

posted on 250216

AUTHOR

The first chapter of full Pre-G!! Sorry for short one and Please don't mind for timeline that Gayo Daejun taking place. Just think that they show in the award :) What do you think about this chapter?