[Allkpop] The Last and Last Official members of Pre-G!!

⇒ Pre-G (Precious Girl) | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group!! BTS's sister group!!! | New Chapter Updated!!
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
The Last and Last Official members of Pre-G!!
Febuary 17, 2016 @ 10:50 am
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-N20VL_yXmLM/VdiKS-127FI/AAAAAAAACH0/jbTWdhtvEu4/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2015-08-22%2Bat%2B10.42.56%2BAM.png
zdVJmyT.png
by admin
scrap, share & like
4599
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Like the last article said, Big Hit said their latest girl group called Pre-G will got 7+2 members. Until now, we already know about the first 7 main official members who will be in every work that named as Pre-G in it.

SEE ALSO: Hot race of early year comeback!!

Last midnight, Big Hit surprisely release about the last 2 official additional members who we still curious about their roles.

The first one is the other idol's twin of Pre-G who already got nickname as "Idol relative group" because if we count this member too. Pre-G got 3 twins and 2 sliblings.

Comeback to this 2 additional members. They state as Jack of all thread in meaning of Vocalist, Dancer, Sub-Rapper. They are original trainee of Big Hit along with Aria and Rachel. 

The first girl is the twin sister of Seventeen's Vernon who is Korean who was born in American. She already debuted as supporting actress in few drama. It look like she must be in front line of team but she isn't in any viral cover clip of Pre-G.

The last official member is also official maknae of Pre-G, repeat again of Pre-G. She is only member who isn't got Korean in her blood cause she is Taiwanese. Her mother is former actress, Liau Lifen. Same with the first girl that she isn't in any viral cover clip of Pre-G.

Let's see some information about them that Big Hit give us.

135 170

 Kangseol 
 Name : Choi Kyeongsol (17)
 Position : Additional member - Jack of all thread
 Fact :
 - Seventeen's Vernon fraternal twin sister.
 - She is original trainee of Big Hit.
 - She is Korean but was born in Ameriacan.
 - She already debut as supporting actress.
 - She isn't in any cover clip.

 

 May
 Name : Kuo Meiziang (17)
 Position : Additional member - Maknae, Jack of all thread
 Fact : 
 - Her mother is former actress, Liau Lifen.
 - She is original trainee of Big Hit. 

 - She is Taiwanese.
 - She is official maknae of the Pre-G.
 - She isn't in any cover clip.
 
 
tags
Big Hit Entertainment
Precious Girls
Pre-G
Official Member
comments
There are 449 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
Countless · Posted Febuary 17, 2016 @ 12:30 pm
Ok. The name "Idol relative group" is confirmed!! Which group can do this?!! 3 twins and 2 slibling. More than half of the group!!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
JinHH · Posted Febuary 17, 2016 @ 12:30 pm
How about their role? I belive everyone want to know about this.
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
LoveRight · Posted Febuary 17, 2016 @ 12:30 pm
If Kangseol is in main members, I belive she will be the other visual!!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
kpop00 · Posted Febuary 17, 2016 @ 12:30 pm
Gosh!! Stop open new group if your girl didn't pretty enough.
Reply · Report · Share
 
more