⇒ Ch08 - Music Core Special Stage (2)

⇒ Pre-G (Precious Girl) | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group!! BTS's sister group!!! | New Chapter Updated!!
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

CHAPTER O8

 
510 160
 

 08  

Next let's see the other stage, the vocal stage of this special episode. They use B2M Entertainment as training room cause they are production of the song.

Aria and Sarang arrive B2M in time that only 10 minutes before meeting time. They hurry out from a van and run quickly to a practice room that are a sound proof recording studio.

"Sorry, We are late!!" Aria and Sarang said in same time and also with heavy breath.

"Late?" One of them who seem to be the oldest of 4 girls, look up to a digital clock on the wall with questionable voice.

"7 minutes before meeting time still considerate as in time." She said before walk to both of them and stetch her hand out in front of them.

"Nice to see both of you. I'm EXID's Solji." The baby face girl said with warm smiles that the leader line of Pre-G always heard that she is a kind and warm unnie of everyone.

"And I'm..." The other girl just nearly speak of her name but one of Pre-G's Leader liner just speak it out.

"Red Velvet's Wendy Son" Aria said with her clam (nearly cold that the prankster duo always teasing for)

"Yah!! Please put some more emotion in your voice, Aria!!" Wendy said and close friend (Of course, they said in english) that they met at backstage of Music Bank at first time that she attend the stage.

"Annyeonghasaeyo sunbae-nim. I'm Yoon Sarang and that TOO clam girl is Aria Janne Riley. We are vocal line of Pre-G." Since Sarang see that her unnie didn't seem got much attention to introduce themselves, Sarang design to do it.

"I know you guys. I heard from some of my friend that both of you are new generation idol who are real singer." Solji said with big smiles.

"Thanks a lot sunbae-nim." Sarang bows and tug aria sleeve to do it follow her.

"Drop formal ok?" Solji said with smiles.

"Well, Can I ask something?" Solji come to stand next to sarang and whisper to the younger.

"Yes, you are. What is it?"

"Did Aria got any emotion?" The question make the younger nearly shoke from that too funny question.

"Yah!! Why you laugh?! I just curious." Solji said with a bit embrrassment and her cheek become red.

"Sorry, Solji unnie. Your question is too funny."

"I know it. so, my answer?"

"Yes, she got. Aria unnie is a bit shy for new friend." After Sarang finish her answer, PD and trainer of B2M who in charge in this stage are coming to start their practice.

.

.

Today is a time for the special stage. Pre-G girls work really hard in each stage that they got. Everyone except Aria, Sarang, and Jung-eun got a stage of boy group medley while the owner of that three name got 2 stages in their hand.

Pre-G's boy group medley is in first set of the special stage, along with girl group medley from Seventeen boys. 

During waiting their real stage practice, Kangseol (actually, you need to count May conversation too XD) enjoy chatting with her twin brother, Seventeen's Vernon and some of his groupmate. While Jinyoung notice that her closefriend looklike too much worry aura around the normal playful Jung-eun.

"Is she got too much frown?" Jinyoung asked H.Min who sit next to her bestfriend.

"Yes, she is. She said she worries that she will got a mistake in one of two stages that she handle them." The visual answer her ex-JYP trainee liner while pat Jung-eun hand softly.

"Well, I don't know how hard of you the other stage but for our stage. You doing well, Eun-ah." Jinyoung said with soft and meaningful tone. Even she didn't in same point with Jung-eun but she can feel the pressure that she got.

"But if I evaluate from the sone of that stage, Gotta go to work isn't that hard, right?" Jinyoung said and get nob from Jung-eun as answer.

"Keep fighting!! You has us as and also got Jungyeon in same stage as one of your support." H.Min said with smiles to her the clostest member in the group and bestfriend of her.

"Thanks Min-ah, Jin-ah." Jung-eun said and smiles softly in the same time that their real stage practice que is coming.

posted on 290416

AUTHOR

Hi, guys!! Here come the second part of Music core special stage!! Hope you like it!!! Any suggestion, feel free to comments!! ^^