⇒ Ch02 - The Running Up

⇒ Pre-G (Precious Girl) | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group!! BTS's sister group!!! | New Chapter Updated!!
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

CHAPTER O2

 
 

 02  

"As we know, we got a large group of talent female trainees who in list to be members of our new girl group." The head of artist mangement said to her team who sit inside a meeting room inside Big Hit Entertainment building.

"But we got only 9 as maximum members of our new girl group." One of staffs said with worry. He got something that sense that his boss thinking about more member.

"I know it. We got only 7 main members and 2 additional members as our new girl group project. But some of them are too talent to rejected." She said and cross her arm plus close his eyes to thinking for some way to finish his ideas.

"How many running up trainees?" She asks.

"If we include Jung-eun who already be official member. We currently got at least 25 potential female trainees. (A/N : it just make up number)" A staffs who sit next to the first one said and send a folder that contain profiles of in-list female trainees who will be in new girl group.

The female boss take it and open that folder. The first profile is Jung-eun's one who already be official member in the new girl group. Jung-eun is a talent girl who good in many way that artist need to have. Ok, she don't much good in dance but it's ok cause if she trained it will better.

"How you arrange them? What is the citiria?"

"Based on potential of each trainees. We already discuss about them and if you see her picture before another that mean, she got more potential to debuted." The vice manager answer the only boss of her.

"Umm" She shortly accept the word and carefully look each of them.

She open and read it carefully with her serious aura that coming out from her. Another of her sub feel cold aura out of her that make them freeze. 

"We got 7+2 as limitation, right?" The lady boss said and make all of the room nob immediately.

"Then another than Jung-eun, this 4 girls will be in first 7." The lady boss said when she pick up 4 profiles of female trainees up to show in the meeting.

"In which position?" One of female staff asks.

"The actually position will design after we got complete line up. But they will in position that they good in." She answer.

"But Is this one better than this girl?" One of the team said while take the other one who her profile is put next to Jung-eun up.

"Why you think like that?" The lady boss sais with her sharp eyes directly to that staff.

"She is pretty and got enough skills to debuted." He said with little afraid go along his spine.

"Pretty? Enough skills?" She said again with deep and dark sound.

"Y...Yes" He accept with afraid sound.

"The skill evaluation level from each class, didn't said in same way with you. Vocal trainer said she didn't got enough voice controling technique and her voice still crack. Rap trainer said she can't do it. Well, Dance trainer said she got average level of people who train dance but didn't good enough. This is only 3 main skills that we need." She read each class evaluation about the girl that the male staff talking about.

"B...But W...We need someone to be visual, right?" He still keep cheer for that girl.

"Another also pretty enough to be too."

"He is the one who arrange the girls potential rating, right?" She turn to asks her assistant manager and she got Yes as answer.

"Then I know why this girl coming next to Jung-eun even she didn't good in anything." She said and pause for a bit while look at him with scary sight.

"....." Everybody response it with only quite that fullfill in the room.

The lady boss open vdo floder up to the screen and open it. It is show that male staffs and a middle age man who all of them know that he is a rookie business man and he also be father of that girl.

"This is a reason that she coming before another." She said deeply tone and give him a document.

"The punishment of you is down your position from artist management supervisor to be only officer and you will do it under her." She said and point to the other supervisor who is straight forward and honestly since she start her work.

"The meeting is end now. Send all files to my email." She end the meeting before turn to tell her secreatary and going out the room without look back to the shock male.  

posted on 251215

AUTHOR

Here is the first gift for you guys ^^ Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas!! The scary lady boss XD By the way, the girl that they talking about in chapter is only make up one. She didn't any of applicant. So, don't worry that I don't like you ^^ And Who do you think they are the first 4 next to Jung-eun?? ;)