⇒ Ch14 - Scandal

⇒ Pre-G (Precious Girl) | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group!! BTS's sister group!!! | New Chapter Updated!!
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

CHAPTER 14

 
510 160
 

 14  

After they finish their a freeday, their work start again with less hetic than before but mostly are individual or small group work.

Zina, Jinyoung and Kangseol go to gag concert (that everyone said they are great gagman XD) The vocal/leader line + with Rachel or Unnies line become a guest of Sugarman to versus with 3 members of the other girl group. While H.Min and May who always mention as their sweet beauty look plus with Jung-eun who got chic boyish girl look got some megazines shooting.

The other thing that still in all timeline about them is a mystery clip that uploaded on their company official channel. Fans talk about it a lot and tried to analyze who will be related. The top 3 members who talking about are Zina, Jinyoung, and Jung-eun. 

Why all rap line are talking about?

Well, fans said that if look at voice of girl who rap for B.I lines. They said she must be someone from Pre-G. Not from Twice because Chaeyoung's and Dahyun's voice didn't come nearly similar of that sound. Not Mamamoo because even Hwasa sound didn't come near it. Not APink cause they didn't rap that much. And because the one in B.I line also got vocal line that similar to Pre-G members sound more. So, they focused on this theory.

Today, Ater whole week of their small group works, they got 2 freedays that most of member choose to take half day on bed. Last night, Kangseol and Jinyoung choose to go to their family house in Seoul that make this morning in Pre-G's dorm got only a peace fill in it.

Now is 11am and our leader's Aria walking around a kitchen with some help from Zina (who Aria drag her out from bed because Zina come to sleep over Jinyoung bed last night). While Sarang in charge to check their dorm cleaness with Rachel and May tag along her. H.Min who Aria tell her to wake Jung-eun up just walk back to a kitchen.

"She didn't wake up yet, unnie." H.Min said when she is in area that the leader can hear.

"Did she got a cold again? She nearly go to jungle, if she catch a cold will make it become worse." Aria said with small worry while she still cook their brunch.

"No, she isn't. Last night, she comeback to our dorm at half past 4 in the morning. Then, she knock down immediately at that time." H.Min said while take a bowl of kimchi soup and put it on their dinning table.

"How late she arrive?!" Zina shout out during she make their kimbap (well with order of Aria)

"Honestly, Even I know she is our most popular member and it may because 2 of her older sisters are popular actress and famous idol group member. But she is over work!!" Sarang who just coming to join another in kitchen.

"I agree with you, Sarang." Rachel accept before take 2 bowls of rice from Sarang.

"But why she come that late?" Rachel asks again.

"Well, She tell me after we finish our work yesterday that Big Hit call her for a meeting." H.Min said about information that she know from her bestfriend.

"Meeting? Maybe about our next comeback. She also a part of our production team, too?" Sarang said while finish take the last bowl of rice and place on their dining table.

"Hello, Girls" A sleepy sound loud from a hallway and that is a sound from a girl who they just talking about.

"Jung-eun-ah!! You just sleep at 5am!!" H.Min said and hurry to the owner of that name who yawn a lot in that time.

"I just too hungry." She answer and walk slowly to join her group members at dining table.

"Then let's eat." Aria said before their start their brunch loudly with one of their moodmaker, Zina.

"YOO JUNG-EUN!!" A sound of older woman immediately loud inside the dorm with a slam sound of their door. That make Jung-eun role her eyes with a little boring feel.

"WHAT IS IT?!" Their manager unnie, Yongseon said out loud in same time that she show all girls with a print out of something.

Jung-eun is the one who take that document and look at it. That is a picture of 2 people coming out of a building and that building look like their company office.

"Unnie. How you boiling with this rumor?" Jung-eun asks while she place her head on their dinning table softly.

"Look at this picture carefully unnie." Jung-eun said and walk near her manager unnie before point something to older girl.

"Here did you see something?"

"It's me?" Yongseon said with curious voice because when she look at it carefully, she see her favorite dress and her own design hand bag plus with some part of Jinna's face in that picture next to Jung-eun.

"Yes, You and Jinna unnie also in this picture that mean you don't need to angry in this false rumor." Jung-eun said with full of triedness before start her meal again with kimchi soup that May just fill the second bowl for her.

"What is it?" Rachel said when she walk to see that paper in her manager hand. In that paper is a print out of a post in kpop fanpage forum.

'I see iKon's B.I at front of Big Hit building with a girl!!'
(A picture uploaded. It see full face of B.I with a girl in creamy white hoody with a cap. Next to the girl that already out of frame, it got a handbag and some part of coat appear in.)

'I don't know who that girl?? But one thing that I know is she look good in that style XD'

'She is his date?? Andraew!!'

'But Why B.I go to Big Hit area?? He got nothing relate to that area.'

'Or she is a trainee or artist of Big Hit and she also his girlfriend?!'

'She is tall and seem like she got an out going triat. Who can be?'

'Pre-G girl?? This only a thing that I can thinking for.'

'She is pretty tall. Ummm, Zina? Jung-eun?'

etc.

"Unnie, Is this you?" May turn to asks her favorite unnie who just finish her meal with a glass of water.

"Yes, I am. It is come from last wednesday that we got only meething then I need to stay at company while you guys can comeback to dorm at noon."

"Then everything is clear for us." Zina said with agree nobs from another members.

"Did company know it?" Aria asks with worry.

"Yes, they are. Actually, they are the one who tell me about this." Yongseon said but before everyone can talk Jung-eun already speak out.

"They asks me since last night and clear everything with Jinna unnie too. So, don't worry." Jung-eun said with small smiles and end with yawn again.

"I think you need more sleep, Eunnie." Sarang suggest because the younger twin still look too sleepy.

"I will go after my stomach isn't this full." Jung-eun make another laugh with her small joke before walk to sit at their living, follow with some members who already finish their meal.

Now, Only Yongseon who stand with her own though.

.
.
.

posted on 030616

AUTHOR

Short breaking part XD Well, at least to complete in some plot of their timeline. So!! How you think about Jung-eun & B.I?? ;)