⇒ Ch04 - Before Debuted Stage

⇒ Pre-G (Precious Girl) | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group!! BTS's sister group!!! | New Chapter Updated!!
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

CHAPTER O4

 
 

 04  

Like everyone espect. Pre-G's pre-debut stage in 2015 MBC Gayo Daejun got a huge success. Ok, it may follow from the viral hit of their both cover clips (Dance and Vocal) but nobody can denine that their stage performances also perfect! From this view, Big Hit already named as entertainment company that their idols got really high skill in stage performance and also super charming.

Because Pre-G got 2 difference stages, there are vocal stage that got 5 members in 8eight's Without a heart while dance stage got 7 members in each position of BTS boys in Boy In Luv. The summary of 5 + 7 is 12 but Pre-G got 9 members that mean there are 3 members who in both stages and there are idol twin liner of main member of Pre-G, June-eun and Zina plus the visual, H.Min. That make fans confirm that they 

There are many questions and sentences come out from fans after stages are finish. 

'Did we confirm that Jung-eun, Zina and H.Min are front liner of the group?'

'Jung-eun are rapper? Is her position is lead vocalist? Zina's rap is cool!!'

'Aria and Sarang are confirm to become next generation diva.'

'Another than H.Min, Kangseol and May can also be Visual, too'

'Dancing machien, Rachel!! Jinyoung also good!!'

'Big Hit must success with this group same with BTS.'

etc.

Today is one of a days that Pre-G need to work hard on their debut stage performance training. Yes, they didn't do only dance training. They practice like real stage, they dance with all live singing to evaluate their stamina including cameras and fans interaction. All of them still got some mistake in each thing that need to combination to make stage perfect.

"Ok girls. Let's see what you want to improve." One of trainer said while hold up his note.

"Start with Leader liner Aria and Sarang. Your vocal skill is great as your level, dance skill is good enough. But you still lack of stage emotion. You need to increase interaction with camera and fans."

"For Rachel and HyeMin, you need to control your voice more a little bit cause it still shake when you got heavy dance and also in last hook."

"For Jung-eun, It similar with Aria and Sarang for vocal part. Your stage performance also the best but your chorograph still got mistake and I know which part that I mean."

"Jiyeon and Jinyoung. You got less line in song that mean you need to pull yourselves out from your performance. ok?"

"And our additional, Kyeongsol and Meixiang. Please control your voice a bit more and put a little bit more power in dance."

"That are a weak point of each of you. Please take it to improve your performance. I will check it again tomorrow. Our dance practice for today is end." Dance trainer said before let all Pre-G got to wash themselves to get ready for their next pre-debut practice, a vocal practice.

"Unnie, What do you think our debut stage will be?" May asked her unnie who now at resting room and got a meal before the meeting. Oh! not a meeting, it is a vocal practice. Pure vocal practice.

"It will ok Meixiang. Do our best, the result will show out our hard working." Aria try to claim down Pre-G's maknae. Cause May show out her nervous in everytime that they practice.

"But I worry about my performance. I don't got any experience on stage!!" May whining again that make another unnies smiles for her natural cuteness.

"Yes, you got it Meixiang. On Gayo Daejun in BTS cover dance show." Sarang said to her maknae while first bite her favorite food, rice with fried meat plus lemonade.

"But it was dance only stage, it isn't full performance like this." May still speak with a voice that another can touch her nervous.

"It will be go maknae. All of us didn't got full performance same as you. So, Don't worry. ok?" Aria tried to claim down her maknae again.

"If you want to worry, I think we should worry about which song that we will perform before our debut song." It is Jung-eun who stop worriness of her maknae.

"Oh! I think for that too!" Zina agree with her roommate cause every debut or comeback stages, idol group always perform in 2 songs. Their debut song and side-b song.

"What is your opinion, Jung-eun?" Sarang asked the one who involve with production team the most.

"Seriously, I don't know it unnie." Jung-eun answer with her normal bass tone voice.

"Even I write lyric of one of side-b song but I really don't know which one that pd chosen."

.

.

"You will use this!!" H.Min said with surprisely voice when pd open a song that he said he choose to be the other song that Pre-G will use in their debut stage.

"Yep. This is a great song, I confirm that it will be hidden wave and become one of hit song!!" PD said with excited and look to boyish girl who sit next to the girl who asked him.

"So, I let you design a performance of this song as one of people who handle this song licence." 

"Thanks a lot for choosing it, PD-nim." Jung-eun accept and thanks for his kindness.

"Todak Todak's performance is in your hand now." PD said with smiles and let's they go to start their practice again. A vocal performance of it.

posted on 130316

AUTHOR

I coming back!! Sorry for short one but I will do it more in next chapter :) What do you think about this chapter?