⇒ Ch01 - The other Yoo's

⇒ Pre-G (Precious Girl) | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group!! BTS's sister group!!! | New Chapter Updated!!
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

CHAPTER O1

 
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lk3mL8HqK9E/Vec6I-CAx8I/AAAAAAAACnc/XMXvtWL2Vc4/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2015-09-02%2Bat%2B2.05.22%2BPM.png
 

 01  

In the resturant at center of Seoul, the capital city of South Korea. There are 3 persons sit at a private conner of the resturant while start eating their meal.

"Who you life in Big Hit, Eun-ah? Is it ok?" The young and charming woman asked the short hair girl who still enjoy her well-done steak.

"It's good unnie. You know that they are a few JYP trainee who transfer to her in same time with me. And I also got many more friends here." The younger but more boyish answer her older sister with her signature smiles.

Well, You can said that it is 'Yoo's sisters signature smiles'

"I know you are good with another people. But you feel ok right? You nearly got debuted chance as one of JYP girl group but you transfered to Big Hit before that happen." Yoo Seungyeon or with a name that we know her Gong Seungyeon asked her family giant maknae who sit opposite to her.

"Nahhh It's ok unnie. I still got opportunity in it. You see the latest news about Big Hit, right?" The younger asked her sister while their father is busy with his food.

"Yes, I see. The one that have a dance clip and picture, right?"

"Yep. I'm the one of 5 girls in clip. And this is a secret..." The younger answer before decrease her voice down to nearly whisper.

"That 5 girls are confirmed members of Big Hit's new girl group." Jung-eun said with small smirk, same with Seungyeon who smiles really big for her gladful.

"Yah!! That really great!!" Seungyeon said and pat her maknae softly.

"Jungyeon just debuted as Twice!! This time you will debuted too!! This year is really good year of our family." Seungyeon said with gladful and smiles still cover all of her face.

"For you too unnie. You know what? When you attended We Got Married and my friend know that. They coming to me like a storm!! They become you from that shows." Jung-eun said while she nearly finish her dish.

"Kamsamida" Seungyeon and Jung-eun thanks to a waitress who come to keep their dish. Their father already close his eyes to rest from his long and hard week.

"I see a picture of you and Jungyeon in Sixteen. I really laught out even it is emotion scene." Jung-eun said while they wait for their sweets.

"Which one?"

"The childhood picture."

"Oh!! I remember it!! The one who I pickybacking is you, right?" Seungyeon reminded it and laught out with her sister.

"Yes, Jungyeon tell me that when she see it, she immediately laught too. She tell the staff and they are shock!! But JYP said it's ok cause we look super similar."

"Eunnie-ah. Let's take a picture." Seungyeon said while she set her phone to selfie her and her family. Jung-eun posts with her cold V posted while Seungyeon a little bit dad.

"I will posted it on my IG" Seungyeon said with proundly smiles.

"Let's see what is the reaction of fans toward you." Seungyeon said and posted it immediately.

The rookie actress posted in on her Instragram as she said with description 'Freeday with my Dad & Eunnie. Sad that Junggie can't join us.' with YooJEun

"You also tag me?" Jung-eun said to her sister when her phone alert for her IG's activity

"Yes, I am. It will be really fun, right?" Seungyeon said with her playfulness cause she know that only few fans even media who remember that she got a twin sister. She already said in many show, also We Got Married. But during that time, media concentrate with Jungyeon more because JYP already show off some information about her but Big Hit said nothing about their girls trainee. So, this is a good opportunity to let they know her little giant maknae.

posted on 141215

AUTHOR

Here is the first teaser about my character ^^ What do you think medias and fans will response about her? XD Super fun right? Comment your response as fans will be in next Allkpop news update!! (If I do it XD)