⇒ Ch06 - Start of Royal Couple

⇒ Pre-G (Precious Girl) | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group!! BTS's sister group!!! | New Chapter Updated!!
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

CHAPTER O6

 
510 160
 

 06  

Today is one of rare freeday of Pre-G members after their got debut stage. Theire debut stage didn't got huge success but it didn't ignored by medias and fans.

Not only their stage that got comments. After they know that their pre-stage single with 'Todak Todak (Pat Pat)' composed by one of their member, Yoo Jung-eun, They are more talking about their talents.

After they start fansign events and some showcase, it make fans know all members more, include their relationship.

Their fans know that all Pre-G members are close with another but they still got people who more close than another members.

For example, 'Ex-JYP trainee liner' are Jung-eun / H.Min / Jinyoung or 'Maknae liner' like Kangseol / May. But the most observed is 'The front liner trio' Jung-eun, Zina, and H.Min. They are roommate and trio who always go to shows together. 

But even they are trio but they still got seperate in 2 couples as well. First is a prankster couple, Jung-eun & Zina. They like a partner in crime of Pre-G who always pranks and having fun to make another angry.

The Second is Jung-eun & H.Min who will shipped trend to more romantic way. Well, It may become from they are close friend since they in JYP and got long bond since the past. In first sign of fans of each member, H.Min is one of a bit boyish member but when she stay with Jung-eun who is official oppa of group, H.Min become more girly girl.

.

.

Today Pre-G got fans sign at a department store in Seoul. Like a normal seat arrangement when they got fansign, they will start with Aria - Kangseol - May - Zina - Jungeun - H.Min - Jinyoung - Rachel and end up with Sarang. When they got 15 minutes breaking, most of them doing a same thing that is playing with another.

Rachel and Jinyoung talking with random stuff with their fans (well, even mostly Jinyoung who chatting while Rachel is the one who answer it.) 

The both maknae, Kangseol and May playing with each other like in their own world. That is mostly thing that fans notice and catch as moment between members and two maknae got special shipping name as 'Puppy Lover'

While maknaes spend their break together, our leader liner, Aria and Sarang also the same in different way. Sarang walk cross a table to talk with her big unnie. Because of they got responsible in same way and same skill, it make they talk and spend time together a lot.

The front liner trio also playing with fans (Well, if use word playing, it only Jung-eun and Zina while H.Min is chatting with fans but she lean herself against to Jung-eun.) The both pranksters are enjoy joking and play some simple games with fans such as rock-paper-scissor or quick quiz that make everyone laughing with their humor.

Speaking about the shipping. It is like a trend in every group that need to got it. Fans and medias (mostly in fans) always enjoy talking and discuss about it. They will coupling members who close with each other like they are a lover. They catch moments from every events nearly everythings such as in shows, MV, events, fansign, awards and etc that members stay together.

But if your group got shipping, it partially indicate that your group pretty popular cause they got many eyes stick with your group every movement and catch that little things of you. And if each shipping got fanfiction that it mean your walk into more popularation level.

For Pre-G, the girls already got official couple that fans raising for. They got 3 official couples.

The first one is nobody than "Pre-G's Parents"

"Who is them?" This question maybe come out if this is name in another group but for Pre-G, it isn't hard to guess because everything already show out to another eyes.

Of course!! Pre-G's Parents is nobody than Sarang and Aria, Leader's liner.

They are parent who always take care for every members with kind and careful. But if you want to know who is Mom or Dad, they can't tell it cause both of them are parent in not specific position.

If Pre-G's got Sarang & Aria ans parent, the maknaes are their babies.

As the top two youngest members and also only two additional members. Kangseol and May always spend time together. Even they didn't a roommate, but they usually asked their unnies to sleep with the other.

Another than that they always appear in same tv show. You can say that If you see Kangseol, you must see May as member who stand next to each other.

And the last of top 3 popular couples who mostly shipped in romantic way and got mostly moments more than another.

No one than "The Inseperate pair", Jung-eun and H.Min.

Since they got strong bond since they are in JYP that make they easily understand each other only looking the other eyes. And it also make their skinship come out very naturally without any awkward feeling.

And after they public their roommate in dorm and they stay together (even it is the room of the trio) Their fans also loving it a lot and make JungMin couple become point of view to fans to catch romantic moments.

.

posted on 200416

AUTHOR

I'm back!! Sorry for long waiting but I just clear myself XD Anyway this chapter is my opinion about group popularity indicators. I making it according to question that you answer me. Thanks for help me and What do you think about it? ^^