[Allkpop] Official release of New Big Hit's girls, Pre-G!!!

⇒ Pre-G (Precious Girl) | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group!! BTS's sister group!!! | New Chapter Updated!!
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
Official release of New Big Hit's girls, Pre-G!!
January 01, 2016 @ 07:45 pm
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-N20VL_yXmLM/VdiKS-127FI/AAAAAAAACH0/jbTWdhtvEu4/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2015-08-22%2Bat%2B10.42.56%2BAM.png
zdVJmyT.png
by admin
scrap, share & like
4599
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Even Big Hit Entertainment didn't do any official release about their new girl group yet. But all of fans and medias already know that they will release new girl group who called as Bangtang Boy's sister group. They still don't got any official annoucement since the rumor come out.

SEE ALSO: Hot race of early year comeback!!

But!!! When everybody didn't respect any news about them during this first period of year and during promotion of BTS latest song "Run" Big Hit surprise us by official release information about them. The group called Precious Girls or Pre-G. They will got special thing from another group that they got 7 + 2 members. 7 are main members and plus with 2 additional members!!!

And not only that, they also release first 2 official members!!!!

This 2 girls stated as "The Giant Twin" of the group cause both of them are the tallest members who got 173 cm as their height.

The first girl just begin a topic in the last week of the 2015 with her older sister. If you can't remember, recheck this news. She is the maknae of Yoo's family who got big sister as rookie actress, Gong Seungyeon and she also a younger twin of member of JYP's latest girl group, Twice's Jongyeon.

While the second girl is also used to fans & medias cause she is competitor of "Show Me The Money" Season 3 who lost to CJamm in 1vs1. She got same property with the first girl cause she also a younger twin of well know idol. Yes, She is younger twin of BAP's geniuos rapper, Zelo.

Let's see some information about them that Big Hit give us.

 Jung-eun
 Name : Yoo Jung-eun (19)
 Position : Main member - Lead Vocalist, Rapper, Face of Group
 Fact :
 - Twice's Jungyeon younger twin & Gong Seungyeon's youngest sister.
 - She is ex-trainee of JYP.
 - She called as EXID's LE of Big Hit from her composing & producting skills.
 - She is in prouction team of BTS's songs such as "I need you" , "Dope" , "Run" 
 - One of five girls in cover dance clip of BTS's "Boy In Luv"

 

 Zina 
 Name : Choi Jiyeon (19)
 Position : Main member - Main Rapper, Dancer
 Fact : 
 - BAP's Zelo younger twin.
 - 
She is ex-trainee of TS. 
 - She was competitor of "Show Me The Money" Season 3.
 - Close friend of BTS's Rap Monster.
 - One of five girls in cover dance clip of BTS's "Boy In Luv"
tags
Big Hit Entertainment
Precious Girls
Pre-G
Official Member
comments
There are 499 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
LikeOhAM · Posted January 01, 2016 @ 08:11 pm
That what I thinking for!! That Eunnie girl of Seungyeon is 1 of 5 girls!!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
TheBaby · Posted January 01, 2016 @ 08:11 pm
ZELO'S YOUNGER TWIN!!! Goshhhhh, they got similar charm!!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
GirlLuvIn · Posted January 01, 2016 @ 08:11 pm
That prove netizens words that the 5 girls in that cover dance clip are Big Hit's new girl group.
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
WGongLee · Posted January 01, 2016 @ 09:30 am
7+2 members!! What is the role of the 2 additional??
Reply · Report · Share
 
more