⇒ Ch05 - Pre-G's Debuted Stage

⇒ Pre-G (Precious Girl) | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group!! BTS's sister group!!! | New Chapter Updated!!
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

CHAPTER O5

 
510 160
 

 05  

Pre-G got official first debut stage at M-Countdown in 18th March 2016. It make every members got nerve from nervous.

"Girls smiles" Their manager said to cheer up her girls. Even some girls who trainers and staffs said they are good in take care stage still can see nervous in their eyes.

"Who can smiles in this stiuation, unnie?" Zina who always cheerful still didn't got any of it on her face.

"You can do it Jiyeon-ah. At least, you only joy up yourself. The nervous make your performance don't good enough to impress fans." Manager unnie still try her best to make her girls become like her normal one.

"If my memory didn't that bad, BAP got stage today too. Right?" The other way that manager unnie tried to distract Pre-G girls out from nervous is talking about another topic. Well, the topic about their family also one of good topic.

"Yes, I am." But the answer didn't come from a younger girl twin cause the one who answer is the older boy twin, BAP's Zelo or Choi Junhong who come in with white skirt covered by pale pink suit.

"Junhong!!!" Zina shout out with surprise.

"Why you are here?"

"I come to cheer you up my sis. I know you must very nervous now." He answer before place his hand on his twin sister's shoulder.

"Who tell you I nervous?"

"Jiyeon-ah, we know each other for all life. If I don't know who will know." Zelo said and pat Zina's shoulder again.

"And I already pass this kind of situation before you. So, I know what you feeling now." He said before hug his twin sister head and pat with soft and gentle. While Zina already hug her twin brother's waist back to charging herself up.

That sweet and warm scene of Choi's twin make everybody in resting room smiles to their bonding. Twin always got more bonding than normal sibling and this scene prove that a lot.

"Hello, everyone!!" After Zelo need to leave to prepare for his stage, a short hair girl also open the door and show up her bright smiles and greeting word.

"What's up!! Yeon!!" And first person who great her back not another than the other twin liner of Pre-G, Yoo Jung-eun.

"Hello, Jungyeon." It's H.Min and Jinyoung who also come from JYP greet the older Yoo's twin back. But after Jungyeon fully come inside the room, there are 2 more girls show up follow her.

"Sana! Momo! Konnichiwa! (Good Afternoon)" Jung-eun said before gladly run to hug her twin sister before turn to hug one of her super close friend, Sana before ending with more gentle and warm hug to blond girl, Momo.

"Why you here? As I remember, you didn't got single during this time." It's H.Min who asks her JYP friends. Well, for specific only for Jungyeon with a little bit for Momo and Sana.

"Then you need to rememorized my dear." Jungyeon said with her sparlking eyes (that she always use it with Hyemin)

"Today Twice got special stage with Son Dambi-sunbaenim's Saturday Night and Lee Hyori-sunbaenim's U-Go-Girl." Jung-eun who still put her arm on Sana and Momo's shoulder answer her groupmate before the visual of Pre-G will asked out.

"I see. And you coming to cheer up and congraduation to Jung-eun, right?" Jinyoung asked in question that she already know the answer.

"Like you said Jin-Jin. Two of us come to cheering Jung-eun up but someone come to become a charger of Jung-eun and to charge herself before going on stage." Jungyeon said with teasing voice and look the girl who she mean who still hug Jung-eun from left side.

"What happen? She look sad?" H.Min whisper to the older Yoo's twin same with Jinyoung who also going to next to them to listen about it.

"Well, It maybe she depressed for some reason. Ummmm, Maybe about she can't get into choreograph that we will perform today." Sana answer like she guess for it but it is a real reason that Momo feel.

"Yah!! What you doing Choi Kyeongsol?! Give my phone back!!" The Dancing Machine shout out with a little bit angry mixed with annoy tone.

"I just want to know who unnie chatting with." Kangseol said and looking at a smart phone in her hand.

"Ish! It already locked." She said when she see a locking screen of her unnie phone.

"Because I know you may doing like this." The shorter unnie said with winning smiles before go back to her seat before start chatting with the other side again.

"Aria-unnie. What are you doing?" Kangseol who start boring going to sit next to her leader and put her head on the older shoulder.

"Just listen to our song repeatly. Anything Sol-ah." Aria said and pat the younger head.

"Just boring unnie. Can I listen it with you?" Aria didn't said anything to answer Kangseol but she taking out her right earpiece and put it into Kangseol right ear.

"Pre-G, Stand by for real stage practice in 15 minutes. Your cue is after LeeHi." One of MNet staff inform them with fast word that make everyone who relate with the stage need to going out right now.

"Eun, Fighting!! I belive that you can do it." Jungyeon come to cheer her twin sister up during she and Sana tried to unwrap Momo's arm out from Jung-eun's waist.

"Doing the best you can do, ok?" Sarang said when all of 9 members come to hug another shoulder in circle.

"Don't let's the nervous make our performance level decrease."

"Don't afraid that we have debut stage in same day with comeback stage of Red Velvet." Aria said one of reason that make all Pre-G get really nervous.

"Just doing our best like Sarang said and the result will come out." 

"And don't think that we will got super hit in our first single. See what Bangtang Boy face with? They didn't got big success in their first one. We need time to improve and fight for ourselves."

That is all of sentences that their leader and co-leader said and all of them agree with.

"Here we are! We are Precious!! Pre-G fighting!!"

 

posted on 180316

AUTHOR

They got debut stage!! (Throw the Congraduation sign to them.) Anyway what do you think for this chapter? Anyway, Pre-G member, please check your pm, I send you some question. Please answer it cause they are for the flow of story ^^