⇒ Ch11 - Pre-G Precious Time (1)

⇒ Pre-G (Precious Girl) | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group!! BTS's sister group!!! | New Chapter Updated!!
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

CHAPTER 11

 
510 160
 

 11  

 

*start filming*

When a big bus arrive at a resort, a big bus door open with an appearance of 9 girls who come out with super excite and fresh aura.

"Yeah!! A beach!!~" As we aspect that excited voice come from one of Pre-G power bank, The main rapper, Zina along with the other girl, lead rapper, Jinyoung.

"Let's go to the beach!!" Zina shout out before prepare herself and of course with Jinyoung to go to the sand area.

"Wait a minute Jiyeon, Jinyoung!!" Their leader unnie speak out with Jung-eun pull their hood to stop them.

"Yah!! Let me go!!" Jinyoung shout back and tried to escape from that grip.

"I will let you go but after room separate." Jung-eun said and it is the same time that Sarang come out of the house.

"Their are 3 bedrooms for us. Each room got a queen size, I think, double bed and a single bed." Sarang explain what she found before.

"That mean we need to separate into 3 groups with 3 for each, right?" Rachel asked and got nobs from the leader liner.

"Then, How should we grouping?" May asked immediately after Rachel finish her word.

"A game?" Jinyoung suggest but no response from another.

"Hai Bai Bo?" This is suggestion from Kangseol but got same response with Jinyoung case.

"You guys already grouping by yourselves." The PD said that make Pre-G girls really surprise.

"We already grouping?" H.Min said and all of them look to each other to search for a thing that PD said about.

"By our standing position?" H.Min said again because they stand in front of camera with alignment like this.

[Aria-Kangseol-Rachel-Zina-May-Jungeun-H.Min-Jinyoung-Sarang]

"No, you guys already grouping since you still in the bus." The PD said and open a photo from ipad (the same photo with Yongseon take but this is take by pd team.)

"Oh!! This is so embarrass." Rachel said and hide her face behind her palm.

"When that you take that picture?!" Jung-eun said with super surprise tone. She is one of member who wake up really easy but she still don't know when that picture from.

"You mean our roommate for this trip is like this picture?" Aria confirm her understanding with the pd and got nobs as an answer.

(Note: if letter are in grey color, it mean that sentence is an expander to explain what tv show up.)

* For viewer, the scene show a picture of 3 group of members sleep in the bus.

1st : Kangseol sleep while her head on Aria's lap who also got Sarang's head on her left shoulder.

2nd : Rechel's and Zina's head rest on Jinyoung's both shoulder who her head rest on top of the main dancer.

3rd : May hug Jung-eun's right arm and rest her head on same side shoulder while H.Min sleep in Jung-eun's embrace and rest herself in Jung-eun right side.

"When you go upstair, the first room is for Aria-Sarang-Kangseol. The next one is for Rachel-Jinyoung-Zina and the last one in opposite side with first room is for May-Jungeun-H.Min." Aria read a card that they inform them about their room.

"I think the roommate are okay except my room." Rachel said with a little worry tone.

"Why is that unnie?" Kangseol asks with curious.

"Who are my roommate?" Rachel asks back.

"Jiyeon unnie and Jinyoung unnie." It's May who answer that.

"Who is them?" Rachel asks the other question.

"Unnies are ... Oh! I get it!!" Kangseol nearly answer it but she already get what her unnie said.

"Fortunately, Room two got you, Rachel." Aria said and pat younger girl shoulder.

Aria said that because normally the rapper duo always make everywhere messy with their pranks. It still good that Jung-eun didn't join them every time cause she always get fun with word teasing more than pranks.

"You don't worry about Jung-eun's room, unnie?" Zina asks cause Jung-eun also one of prankster too.

"No, we don't. She still got her limit and H.Min and May are her roommate. So, don't worry." Sarang answers.

"Let's move to our room!!" After finish small discussion, Jung-eun cheer up everyone and manage to carry 3 bags to her room following by H.Min and May. Before the leader and her roommates walk after them. "She tried to show off her man side.

"Zina turn to whisper with camera while point to the youngest Yoo. Before run follow her roommate for this trip.

*camera stop reccording*

.

.

"Who will use the single one?" Zina said when they already in their room. The queen size bed is big enough for two people but some of them need a private space too.

"Let's design who will uses a single one." Zina said while cross her arm.

"That easy. Let's Rachel unnie uses it." Jinyoung conclude immediately.

"Me?" Rachel turn to look at her younger members.

"Why?"

"I know that you can't resist a younger Z twin's sleep behavior." Jinyoung joke playfully.

"Yah!! I just a bit dance in my sleep!!" Zina claim herself that make Jinyoung and Rachel laugh a bit.

"Concludes!! Rachel unnie use it!!" Jinyoung said before put her small bag on her bed that same action is come from Rachel too.

"Ok. I just a bit sleep talker." Zina murmur to herself before start put her clothes in closet.

"Who do you think will be another two who use a single bed?" Jinyoung asks.

"I think Aria unnie and Jung-eun." Zina answers what she think for because mostly the oldest will got that opportunity.

"How about you unnie?" Jinyoung asks the oldest in her room.

"Same with me?" Zina said.

"No, I don't." Rachel said before raise her head up from her bag.

"What is your idea?"

"I thinks for Aria unnie room, Sarang will be the one who got it." Rachel answer with small smiles.

"And for Jung-eun's one, they may got a small fight between maknae and Hyemin but I think May will be the one who uses it."

"Why??"

"Sarang didn't close with Kangseol that much and I think leaders didn't let she use it." Rachel said and unfold her shirts and put it in the closet.

"And for Jung-eun's case. You know that she is Hyemin's best friend and May's favorite unnie. So, You know..." Rachel finish her sentence and till her head left and right.

"Ok. We know." Jiyoung and Zina accept it in same time before tried to finish prepare her belonging out to the room.

.
.
.

posted on 190516

AUTHOR

Here come the 11 part of their series!! XD Anyway, they are with their show recording. So, Enjoy it!! The Pre-G Precious time!!