⇒ Ch10 - Start of Pre-G Precious Time (small edit and update)

⇒ Pre-G (Precious Girl) | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group!! BTS's sister group!!! | New Chapter Updated!!
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

CHAPTER 10

 
510 160
 

 10  

   After 9 days for their excited waiting and also recovering time for Jung-eun, Now 9 girls of Pre-G already on their dorm to start their trip with super excited and super engeric. Actually, they are in this state since last night especially both rappers and their 2nd maknae. Zina seem like a people never go to the beach before because she asks everyone about how beautiful of their destination. Jinyoung recently begging their Yongseon unnie to know where that they will stay in this 3 days. While Kangseol just running around their dorm that make Aria need to pull her and pin her on sofa for many time.

"Stop running and take our bags to a van." Aria said with her slightly make it deep tone.

"Unnie. Why we need to extend our trip from 3 to 5 days?" May turn to asked her 2nd manager unnie, Nam Jinna who come to help Pre-G girls about a reason that they change their time at the sea.

Yes, as you see. Their trip extended from 3 days to 5 days. Yongseon just inform them last 2 nights that make all girls in hurry state to prepare more of their belonging.

"Well, Actually it come from we change our plan of this trip." Jinna answer with her normally monotone voice.

"This is a thing that I will tell you." It is Yongseon who just walk into a dorm with some documents in her arm.

"Girls!! Come here for a minute!!" Yongseon shout out loud make all girls come to living room really quick. "Ne??" Jung-eun asks with curious.

"I will tell all of you about plan for this trip." Yongseon said and looking around to check that all members arrived.

"Ok. At first, I tell you that we will go for some relax trip and do only record Pre-G TV, right?" She asked and gain nobs as answer.

"But last week, a channel contact us that they would like to let Pre-G as main cast of new variety. Well not a variety. It's reality. Ummmm... They conclude that you will have your own show!!" After Yongseon finish her words, all girls shout with super happy and excited!!

"Shinja?!" Jinyoung is the first one who asked her manager again to confirm what she heard.

"You don't lie us, right?" Even Rachel also couldn't handle her happiness.

"Why should I?" Yongseon said and smiles with corner of her lip.

"Yah!!! Wooooo~~" There are only a few example that screamed by all of Pre-G members. (Umm. Just not include their emotionless shy unnie)

"You make them super happy" A husky voice loud next to the young manager in the same time with a strong arm placed on her shoulder.

"I know. Every idol group want their own reality." She said with smiles before gain a shrug from the other and that 'the other' walk to another girls.

"Clam down girls. I will tell you a briefly plan of the show. It's only a concept and another than that it depend on all of you make it up." Yongseon said while all girls already place themselves on living area.

"Well, we will start with 3 days for filming the show while another 2 is for you real vacation trip. The first thing that we will do is first episode of the show on our bus. So, check your clothes and make up that mostly be yourselves." Yongseon said and let's the girls got to do their last check up before lead them to their bus.

.

.

They arrive their house for this 5 days after super messy time in the bus!! Since their official debut in media as Pre-G, fans didn't see their real identity that much. They appear in shows (that mostly be the front line-up trio) but some of them still a little bit shy. That make this show will be the first show that they show the real identity of each member.

In the bus, they start with a game to introduce themselves. Like all of them aspect, the entertainer of them are Giant Twin duo, Jung-eun and Zina plus with Jinyoung or you can conclude that the entertainer = rappers of their group (sometime plus Kangseol too but the maknae still got a little bit shy when compair with her unnies)

Because of their wake up too early (since 3am) and most energy gain to a recording. After their finish recording on the bus, there are nobody wake up for now. If you look at them, most of their head drop to the mostly comfortable place of them.

Their bus has a round desk in middle and surrounding with comfortable seat. Kangseol sit the outest next to their leader unnie and already sleep peacefully with her head on the oldest lap while Aria just rest with her back face bus's window with her the other shoulder rest by Sarang. Next are Rachel, Jinyoung and Zina who in similar position with the first three but on Jinyoung's shoulder. While the last three members, May, Jung-eun and H.Min are in little difference. May hug her favorite unnie arm as a side pillow and rest her head on older girl's shoulder while H.Min nearly embed herself in Jung-eun's embrace.

Yongseon just show a little smiles with a picture that she currently see. All of her girls are close but in difference level, the other but that even the less closest, they can called they close.

"This is the best picture of them. Did you think like that?" Jinna asked her friend with small teasing tone. She know something about Yongseon but keep it as secret will better than speak it out.

"Yes, it is." Yongseon answer with only a short sentence before take her phone up to capture it.

"I think we can use this pic in their official site. At least as spoiler picture before the show got the first on air."

"Yes, we can use it." Jinna accept and nearly turn back to her seat before remind something.

"Eyes is a window of your heart and brain. I know what you thinking for now." Jinna said 

"Yongseon-ah, Secret didn't got in the world. ok?" She said before give her friend a few paper that she need to use when they arrive their resort.

"Understand?"

"Yes, I am. But it can keep as long as owner didn't want to said, right?" Yongseon said back that gain a small laugh from her friend.

.

.

'What is that secret?' It is a question that come in though of a girl who sit near the two unnie.

.....

.....

Note : This is their closthes during this chapter and until end of the day.

  

  

  

updated on130516

AUTHOR

They are comeback again!! This chapter will a little bit plain but it need for that plotline!! andddddd some hidden story of our manager unnies ;) What do you think??