⇒ Ch09 - Meeting times

⇒ Pre-G (Precious Girl) | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group!! BTS's sister group!!! | New Chapter Updated!!
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

CHAPTER O9

 
510 160
 

 09  

Pre-G's debut single, Like Oh-Ah just end with a little bit successful but not a big one. They didn't feel sad with it cause it is in level that they aspect.

"Yah!! I heard a super great news!!" Zina run into their dorm with high speed and super excited expression.

"What is it?" Jinyoung raise her head up from her phone and asked a main rapper.

"Yes, What is that news unnie?" May also asks.

"We got 3 days trip to the beach!!" Zina annouce with super excited tone and hang her hand up then dance around.

"Shinja?!" Sarang turn to asks the younger with unbeliveable tone.

"Yes!! I just heard Yongseon unnie said with her phone!!" Zina answer with a bit too loud voice cause from her uncontrolable excitement.

"Kids, Calm down. Jiyeon-ah, How you sure about that?" The leader who is the only one who still in normal state (not include Jung-eun who already in dreamland and H.Min who is her pillow that already excite by her expression.) asks to the confirmation of that news.

"I pretty sure unnie cause I heard that 'I need to book room for all Pre-G girls, me, and Jinna, right?'" Zina repeat a sentence that she heard from her manager unnie, Shin Yongseon.

"You eardrop her?"

"No! No! I just walk pass her after I finish with toilet." After Zina finish her word, their manager unnie already walk inside the room to confirm it.

"Yes, Jiyeon is right. You got 3 days trip to the beach!!" Yongseon said with excited same with her artists.

"But you guys need to do some episode of Pre-G TV to upload on our youtube channel too." The young manager said and all girls accept it. Do a Pre-G TV isn't that hard cause it like reccording funny clip with your friends.

"When we will go unnie?" Kangseol asked out with excited tone.

"Next Wednesday" Yongseon said and look at her phone.

"It mean 9 days more before going to the beach. Because I need to booking and contract for a hotel and you got a recording weekly idol at this sunday." Yongseon said and looking to the face of them who still sleeping peacefully.

"Did Jung-eun sick or something? Normally she is the one who wake up very easy."

"Well. Actually, last night she catch a cold." Jinyoung said with gulity smiles.

"A cold? Why don't you guys call me?!" Yongseon said with worry. Even they just finish their debut song promotion but they still got schedules to attend, only 1 show to record but still have.

"She tell us to do that." Jinyoung answer with a little bit scare to Yongseon's sight. They know that health is a topic that their manager most caring about.

"Aria, Sarang. Why you didn't tell me?" Yongseon turn to asks the leader line who she wish to tell her a right answer that she want.

"Honestly, We just know it in the morning before you come only 2 hours." Sarang said with a little shake in her voice.

"And I can swear that we already tried to call you for many times but unnie didn't answer us." Aria said and shows her calling history that show 5 times for dial to Yongseon's number.

"Ahhhh. I see. Sorry to blame you." She sorry the younger and go to check Jung-eun's temperature.

"Yah!! Nearly like a hot water. Did you wipe her body yet?" She turn to asks another 2 girls who is roommate of sick person.

"Yes, we are." H.Min said

"Let's take her to hospital. Hyemin and Jiyeon, you guys go with me. Another wait her ok? If she need to admit, I will tell Jinna to take you there after this." Yongseon said and hurry take her artist to hopital.

.

.

"Yah!! How is Eun's condition?!" The loud quite (? XD) voice loud up in a resting room in a hospital near Big Hit's building. It make 3 girls who live in the room turn to see an original of that sound.

"More quite, Jungkook. Eunnie still need more rest." H.Min aware her cousin who also close to Jung-eun. Jungkook is super close to Jung-eun and that is another reason that why she and Jung-eun close a lot.

"Ok. How is she now?" Jungkook asks again while walk to next of the bad with another 2 members of BTS.

"Doctor said that she catch a cold because she got not enough sleep and you know that if strong person sick, they will worst than the normal one." H.Min answer him and look around before exchange a smile with the other vocalist of BTS, Kim Taehyug aka V.

"Did you guys tell her family yet?" Rap Monster aka Kim Namjoo, BTS's Leader asked his close friend, Zina.

"Yes, we are. Hyemin already call Jungyeon about this. She said she will tell her family and also will come to check her sister condition as soon as she finish her schedule." Zina answer what she know from H.Min.

Actually, Jungyeon worried by her younger twin's condition a lot but she still in 'Cheer Up' promotion. So, She need to finish her heavy schedule before coming. H.Min and Zina belive that if she didn't come with whole Twice, At least, Momo and Sana must come with older twin.

As soon as Zina finish her answer, another Pre-G members also coming into the room with hand full with foods and drinks.

"Ahhhhhh. Did you guys come for visit Eunnie or come to camping." Rap Monster joking out when see their hand full with bags.

"Eun oppa need something to speed up her health. All of this are her favorite things." Kangseol also joking back to her senior that make the room full with laughness.

"How 3 of you coming here?" Rachel asked out directly to Jungkook who still sit with his cousin beside the bed.

"Our manager drive for us. I heard your manager talking with some staff. After confirm it, I immediately come here." He answer.

"Girls you got only an hour to stay here ok? I need to finish many thing about next week trip." Yongseon said and gain some growl from her girls.

"You come here from company? Did you guys didn't need to practice? It's only 3pm now." Kangseol asked Jungkook and pass her sight quickly to Rachel.

"We got but it nearly finish when I heard this. So, we stop 30 minutes before real time table." He said and look up around the room. H.Min already got chat with V same with Zina and Rap Monster. Another Pre-G girls except Rachel and Kangseol already start digest the foods and drinks.

"When you need to go back?" Rachel asked but it is a same time that Yongseon speak out.

"Oh!! 3 of you will go back to company before back to your dorm, right?"

"Yes, we are." V answer it.

"Ummmm, that why you manager tell me to tag you guys with me cause I need to go to company too." Yongseon said that make Pre-G girls really surprise.

"How about us unnie?" May asks.

"Jinna will take you guys to the dorm." Yongseon said before got nobs as answer from another girls.

.....

....

posted on 050516

AUTHOR

Did you see a small fight in this chapter? XD I tried to make BTS boys in the chapter. So, It coming out like this X) Anyway, What do you think? and Do you want to see more moment of member of their love interest?? XD Hope you enjoy it ^^