[Allkpop] The Second branch of Pre-G!!

⇒ Pre-G (Precious Girl) | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group!! BTS's sister group!!! | New Chapter Updated!!
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
The Second branch of Pre-G!!
January 30, 2016 @ 07:50 pm
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-N20VL_yXmLM/VdiKS-127FI/AAAAAAAACH0/jbTWdhtvEu4/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2015-08-22%2Bat%2B10.42.56%2BAM.png
zdVJmyT.png
by admin
scrap, share & like
4599
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

This is nearly 2 weeks that Big Hit say nothing about their new girl group since they release first 2 members as new year gift. Next 4 days, they show up the girls clips that already become viral for their talents and charm. Medias and fans always asks for more information about them since that time and their requirement just response last night on Big Hit official blog!!

SEE ALSO: Hot race of early year comeback!!

This time Big Hit open another 2 things, they release second 2 official members!!!!

Last time of Jung-eun & Zina, they are "The Giant Twin". This time is for "The Idol Cousin"

The first girl coming with passionate look that can't denine that while she is the group's Visual. She is JYP's ex-trainee same with Jung-eun and she is a cousin of Idol that also her lablemate. She is cousin of BTS's golden maknae, Jeon Jungkook.

And the second girl is BTOB's leader, Seo Eunkwang cousin. She share same name of popular girl from return of superman. She state as Co-Leader that also show aura out of her charming look. She got experience in singing original sound track of School 2015 in song called "Return"

Let's see some information about them that Big Hit give us.

135 170

 H.Min 
 Name : Jeon Hyemin (18)
 Position : Main member - Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Visual
 Fact :
 - She is cousin of BTS's Jungkook.
 - She is ex-trainee of JYP fellow with Jung-eun.
 - She come from Busan.
 - She close with Jungkook and Jimin a lot. 
 - One of five girls in both cover clips of BTS's "Boy In Luv" along with Jung-eun and Zina.
 

 Sarang 
 Name : Yoon Sarang (20)
 Position : Main member - Co-leader, Main Vocalist
 Fact : 
 - She is young cousin of BTOB's Eunkwang.
 - 
She is ex-trainee of SM. 
 - She is a singer of "Return" ost School 2015.
 - Close friend of BTOB's Sungjae & After School's Lizzy.
 - One of five girls in singing cover clip of BTS's "Boy In Luv" but didn't in the dance cover one.
tags
Big Hit Entertainment
Precious Girls
Pre-G
Official Member
comments
There are 499 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
JJfans · Posted January 30, 2016 @ 08:30 pm
1st are idol twins. Then idol cousin. Gosh!! They should named as "Idol relative group" !!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
EXOisMine · Posted January 30, 2016 @ 08:30 pm
Honestly, Jeon family really got great looking gene in their blood!!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
BTSbang · Posted January 30, 2016 @ 08:30 pm
Ahhhh. Another 2 girls from that cover clips!! That mean 1 more girl left, right?
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
kpop00 · Posted January 30, 2016 @ 08:30 pm
The first girl is ugly while the second is more ugly.
Reply · Report · Share
 
more