Chapter 9.

It Was Meant As A Hateful Goodbye.

"Linnie!!" You heard Jinsol calling you, She loved to call you Linnie for some reason. She plopped down sitting next to you as you took off your earphones and looked at her. "yes?" You chuckled and she handed you her phone. "Taeyong Oppa wants to talk to you, i don't know but... he sounded pretty angry.." She said in a worried tone as you sighed, rolling your eyes and taking the phone of her hands. 

"Yes?" "JongLin... WHAT.THE.HELL." He said "Oh she wasn't lying." You said "WHO." "JinSol." "You think your smart by declining my phone calls?!" He said. "Uhm.." "DON'T EVEN DARE TO ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW." He said. Poor Jinsol who sat next to you could hear you and Hyoukko was in the kitchen could hear. "Since when does men have periods..." You thought hard and Jinsol bursted in laughter. "WHAT." "Nothing. First of all i want you to stop yelling." 

"Say sorry."
"what?!"
"SAY IT."
"I ALREADY DID." You screamed back. 

If you don't know already, You accidently stepped on Taeyong's foot while you guys were performing Mr. Mr. on your special goodbye stage. He made such a fuss about it and yes you did apologized to him but he acted like you didn't. That guy has some issues... "FINE I AM SORRY. HAPPY?" "Even better... now i wanna talk abou-" You hung up before listening to him again and smiled to Jinsol and a worried Hyoukko. "So now that that is done i-" "Unnie.. he's calling back.." Jinsol said and handed the phone again. 

"What?"
"I WAS TALKING AND YOU JUST HUNG UP ON ME?!"
"I'm sorry diva. what is it?"
"Tomorrow, Coex artium cafe shop, 12:00. BE.THERE." 

"Again?" "JUST BE THERE." He hung up and you sighed, rolling your eyes. "I won't be suprised if his throat is feeling sore right now." Jinsol said which made you laugh. Then, the other members came in, back from the store. "WE'RE BACK!!" Yerin happily said, skipping inside and taking her shoes off. and running to the couch and plopping down. "Aigoo..." Momo and Sinb putted the bags on the counter of the kitchen and sighed. 

"Please remember us to next time not to go to a store with Jisoo and Jiho." Sinb said and Momo agreed as she was leaning her head on your shoulder. "Is it that bad?" They all replied by laying down on the couch. You just chuckled and understood the message. "So tomorrow it's Saturday and i was thinking... Let's do something fun!" Yerin said and sat up straight and Jiho sat next to her. 

"Sounds fun.. BUT.. when was that SMTOWN in Lotte park happening again?" "Next Saturday." Jinsol replied. "Dinner ready!" Hyoukko said and you all attack the dinner table. You girls were right now 7 months with each other and in those 7 months you girls gotten alot more closer to each other and really had fun with each other, secrets that only you girls knew and no one else. 

You girls even once slide from a hill and you girls your white skirt got dirty and ended up getting a scolding from the stylist but you girls just laughed it off and now you girls are training for your first comeback and you girls were all nervous and.. Hyoukko gotten closer to Yuta because of the partner up project. They even when't to a secret date and were suprised that the public didn't even knew about it. 

You and Taeyong..? Oh boy.. He is like a grumpy cat.. asking for attention of you but at the same time also rude and cold. You wondered what he wanted from tomorrow since nothing special is happening and you girls didn't even needed to go somewhere or practice.... 


Quick update since i kinda didn't do a chapter for long i am so sorry! but i hope you guys liked and and more will be coming up! ^^ btw, this may be late but.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! XD