Chapter 15.

It Was Meant As A Hateful Goodbye.

You were waiting infront of the gate of the park and looking at your clock and sighing hoping that he's not late again. Also you guys postponed the day on going to the park since NCT's comeback was infront of their noses and Ten got it even more busier so you guys postponed it to a few more WEEKS later. You were wearing something simple yet pretty with a pink cab hiding your face for someone not to notice you.

The weather was amazing since spring arrived and the park was crowded not that crowded but.. you understand. And Taeyong? You don't wanna know...

You finally forgave Taeyong as the rude cold bastard he was but then...

FLASHBACK. 

Your eyes widened and couldn't believe what happened infront of you... Taeyong was making out with a girl right infront of you. You felt your knees weaken almost collapsing on the ground. You guys were in a midnight club as you felt tears streaming down your cheeks any second. "There she is.." Hyoukko sighed as they were happy to finally found you. 

Momo came closer to you as she finally could see what you were watching... anger started to grow on her as Hyoukko came closer to the two of you as she pulled you quickly with her outside and Momo helped. When you walked away, Taeyong took a glance of you as he saw you leaving with Hyoukko and Momo weakly as he smirked. 

FLASHBACK END. 

"Woolim? you-you okay?" Ten already arrived and you hardly even noticed as you shaked the thought away and looked at him. 
"Oh Hey! You finally arrived idiot!" You said to him and chuckled. He smiled softly and holded your hand. 

You two would usually hold hands wherever you guys would go, it grew as a habit for the two of you. "So.. how has your day been huh?" He asked you in a soft tone. He knew what happened a phew weeks ago and he wanted to talk to Taeyong about it but you pleaded him not too. Instead of that he just stayed quiet and felt disgust to even stand next to him or sit next to him on interviews. 

The other boys knew about it too but stayed quiet about it. "I'm good!" You said as you walked and looked around as people were smiling and enjoying the day. You started to avoid Taeyong as well as much as possible but since you and Taeyong were partners it was harder than you thought. 

"Hey... a ice cream truck!" Ten said as you looked around and smiled, you pulled him with you to order. 
"Omg... what should i get? help me!" You pleaded as you looked at the menu as Ten looked at you, enjoying the playful and excited you and since he knew your weakness was ice cream, he would have some evil thoughts that made him even laugh. 

You two right now sat down on a bench and were eating your ice cream... your fifth ice cream.. 

"So... Are you coming tonight to the club?" Ten asked you as you looked at your ice cream.
"Will.. T-" 
"Ten? yes i will be there too!" He joked as you slapped his arm and he laughed. 
"You know who i mean!" You said and talked soft again. 
"Yes he will be there too but... Trust me.. I will protect you this time okay?" He assured you. 
"Besides i am not the only one who wants you to come." He confessed and you looked at him in a questionable way. 
"Yerin... Jaehyun... Johnny... Heck.. all the others from Bijoux!" He said and chuckled. 
"But that bastard will ruin the whole night for me."
"No he won't TRUST me!" 
"Okay... But if it will.. expect me to not talk to you either." You said to him as he hugged you and you frozed. 

"Thank you... We're gonna have fun tonight." He said with a smile on his face. 


HIIIII sorry if this looks so rushed but i felt so bad to not not have updated for so long! ;; I hope you guys enjoyed! <3