Chapter 12.

It Was Meant As A Hateful Goodbye.

You stood up from bed with a smile and sat up, stretching and looked around to see the others their bed already neat as you stood up and headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day and the 'date' you and Ten had you wondered if Jiho was okay with that since she got partnered up with him. You stepped out and got dressed and when't down stairs to see Jiho and Jisoo fighting about having the remote. Momo helping Hyoukko. Yerin, Eunha and Jinsol playing a puzzle and Sinb on the phone. 

"Oh! JongLin you came in time! breakfast is almost ready and- .. why are you dressed like that?" Momo spoke and pointed at you. 
"Is it too much?" You asked her with a soft tone and looked down at yourself. 
"Nooo~ It's great! But.. won't your legs be cold?" She asked you. 
"Hmmm... you are right. lemme go wear some jeans!" you said and ran back up to change. 

"Even better!" Yerin complimented as the girls were already sitting around the table, waiting for you. As you said than quickly and began to eat. "Oh unnie! didn't you had that date today with Ten oppa?" Jinsol asked with full and received a hit on her forehead with a spoon from Hyoukko. "Don't hit her with your spoon" Yerin mumbled and rubbed the forehead of Jinsol. "Yeah... so i have to go after this... is that okay?" You asked them. "Sure!" They all replied. "BUT." Sinb said and looked at you and she pointed at you with her spoon and asked. "What kind of movie?" 

"I dunno." "oooooooh~" All the girls said in a teasing way, almost making you blush. "I hope it's gonna be a love movie!" Eunha said with full and received a hit with a spoon on her forehead from Yerin this time. "Don't hit her with your spoon" Hyoukko mumbled and rubbed Eunha's forehead. "Nuuuu JongLin is my wife okay? just go for Comedy" Momo said in a cheeky way and smiled. 

After that, you putted on your shoes, coat and a black cap so that people not notice you and
headed out. For some reason you were excited and happy but why? 


You arrived there and looked around to see if Ten was anywhere to see as you sighed and looked at your watch. "He's 5 minutes late..." You mumbled and worried and looked around untill someone tapped your shoulder and you blinked, turning around, jumped a little when you someone holding a big bouquet of red roses as someone came behind the roses and gave you a big smile on his face and had cute glasses, no other than.. Ten. "Glad you could make it JongLin... theses are for you." He spoke and handed the bouqet of flowers. 

The bouqet was so big that you needed to hold it with both hands. "T-thanks but... don't make it so obvious.." You said and smiled at him as he offered his hand like a prince and when't inside the cinema with you as some people saw the scene and adored it so much, thank god no one knew who you guys were thanks to the black caps you guys had on. 

"So...What movie interest you the most hm?" He asked you looking at you with a lovely smile and you guys looked at the recommendations. "How about action?" "Action? Like the group?!" He said and did a little dance of their debut song as you laughed and shaked your head "No i mean.. the genre.. action." You said and he laughed along and you guys debated untill. 

"JongLin?" You blinked and you turned around and so did Ten to see Exo's Kai, Lay and Sehun. "SIS!!" Kai said and came towards you to lift you up and give you a hug. "E-easy pabo!" You commented. "Easy?! i haven't seen you so often! I miss my lil sis okay?" He said and letted you go with a smile as the smile dissapeared quickly and he pointed at the bouqet roses in your hand. "Wait... from who you got that?!" He asked with a little bit of widen eyes.

"From.. Ten.." You said and pointed to Ten who quickly did a 90 degrees bow and smiled sofly. "Ohhh he's... from Action! same company and i danced with him once" Lay said and patted Ten's shoulder.

"Danced with him?" 
"Not dancing like... oooh couple! but like dancing... like... badass!" Lay explained to Sehun and nodded. 
"Why wasn't i there?"
"You said you were lazy and being a brat again." 
"That's no- mm.. yeah." 

"Sooo... You two.. going to the movies... big bouqet of roses..." Kai said trying to collect the pieces as he gave you a I-See-What-You-Did-There face as you quickly shaked your head.

"It's not like that!"
"A date?!"
"No!...Yeah.."  

"Sis! i'm so happy for you!" He said and hugged you tight as Ten just smiled and looked at you. "Well.. sis.. i don't wanna ruin it for you so.. let's talk later okay? and congrats on your comeback." He said and showed you a thumbs up. You smiled and thanked him. "Oh.. and next time... never get that hairstyle you got at the MAMA'S." "IT's the stylist fault!" He said and walked away with Lay and Sehun who laughed. 

"So... are we ready?" Ten asked you and you nodded, you guys brought the tickets and a large popcorn and drink to share. "ahhh..." You said sitting down with Ten who sat down with you.

"Hey Ten... are the two seats next to you free..?"

You heard someone with a very familiar voice ask Ten as you both looked up as your eyes widened. 


Who could it be? lol i hope you liked it! (Why is the weekend going so fast? ;;) 

A photo (Selca)  of Ten, Johnny and Kun (Ten is so freakishly cute in those glasses!! omgomg ;; <3 )