Chapter 14.

It Was Meant As A Hateful Goodbye.

"Wow!~" Yerin said as she ploffed on the couch next to you. "Today was so tiring~" She cried out and you chuckled patting her back. "Don't worry.. It's all for a right cause." You assured her "Yeah.. since we won our 15th win!!" Jinsol said happily and jumped around as Hyoukko came inside with the throphy and putted it in the antique closet where the other throphy's were standing. 

You smiled to yourself while looking at them, while Sinb took a seat next to you and putted on the tv, you can't lie but say that her new haircut really fits her! Suddenly your phone began to vibrate as you picked it up and answered.

"Hello?" 
"Hey... JongLin..? is that you..?" You heard Ten asking on the other line. 
"No it's that choreographer you hitted on the head yesterday" You joked. 
"Yah! It was a accident okay?! Anyway.. how are you?" He asked and cleared his throat. 
"I'm good hehe. Just arrived home and already seeing you guys your teaser pictures for you comeback exploding all over internet." You said while chuckling. 
"Do you like mines?" He asked and you could just feel he did it in a aegyo way. 
"Nah... I like Jaehyun's more." 
"YAH!" 
"Hey... i was just joking!!" You said while laughing. 

"Who do you think she's talking to?" Momo asked to Jisoo while they were observing you in the kitchen as Jisoo gave it all her best to open a water bottle to cool her thrist. 

"So i was wondering if uhm... You and i could.. Maybe hang out at the park tomorrow..? At 3 O'clock?" Ten asked in hopes you will say yes if not... he has a backup plan. 
"Tomorrow? uhmm... i'm not sure if-" 
"I'll buy you as many ice cream as you want."
"DEAL!" You said and hung up as he was right now dancing around in joy around the dorm. 

You and Ten growed into liking each other even more not secretly dating but... if he would ask you, you would might say yes but not too fast! 

"What do you think he's so pumped up about?" Johnny asked Jaehyun as they looked at the black haired boy dancing in the room not even noticing the two boys looking at him dumdfounded. 

"Maybe he's happy that his teaser pictures are looking good." Jaehyun suggested. 
"Ha! mine are better." Johnny said proud. 
"Nuh way mine are!" Yuta joined them as the boys were right now debating and even arguing who had the best teaser pictures of them all.


HIIIIII OMG It's been a long while since i updated and i am so sorry about that!! I hope you guys like these two mini Update and i think i will update tomorrow as well, please have faith in me ;; Bye!! <3