Chapter 17.

It Was Meant As A Hateful Goodbye.

You were in bed... Your eyes were wide open, still thinking about Ten's sweet kiss. You touched your lips, still not believing it happened infront of all the girls and boys heck, the girls were even rooting for you and Ten especially the boys except.. Taeyong.. His glare, his eyes that showed fire, his dark aura! You shaked your head and turned to your side to meet the wall facing you, everything that happened tonight, him comforting you, him giving you his widest smile, him winking at you, him kissing you... ugh! You coulden't think straight and grabbed your phone to search some nature sounds to make you fall asleep. Tomorrow, another day to meet Ten and the other boys and Taeyong's glares... great...

Huh? You got a phone call from a unknown number, you looked around the room to see Hyoukko, Momo and Jinsol sleeping save and sound as you tapped on answer.

"Hello?" You answered softly so that the sleeping girls woulden't hear. 
"You think your gonna get away with that?!" You heard a voice screaming at you through the other line. 
"With what? and who is this?!" You asked as you rubbed your forehead. 
"You know what i'm talking about! Hmpf! we'll talk tomorrow." You heard the person say.
"Whatever... Freak." 
"HEY I HEARD THAT!" The other person on the line said as you hung up and looked at the ceiling.

"Unnie..? Why are you awake in the middle of the night?" Jinsol asked you still laying in her bed but was worried about you. 
"Uhm.. Nothing, let's sleep okay? We gotta wake up early for tomorrow!" You assured her. 
"Okay unnie, your right, tomorrow we'll go to the namsan tower.. i can't wait! goodnight.. again." She said and continued sleeping.
"Goodnight." You smiled and closed your eyes. 

You coulden't help but think that the person who called you... his voice... it sounded like Taeyong's...


"So girls remember.. what did i told you girls?" Your manager asked you girls who stopped the car in the parking lot and looked at you girls. You girls sighed and rolled your eyes.

"Be nice and don't eat too much."
"Aaand?" 
"..." You girls all looked at Yerin who's arms were crossed in a angry way. 
"Don't listen to Yerin so that we won't get lost..." Yerin said in a mumble tone. 
"Good! i'll be at the close by park if something happens!" The manager spoke as you girls stepped out of the van. 
"Wait... why not come with us?" You asked him. 
"You girls are old enough aaaand my wife wants me to spent more time with her EVEN if i am working." He explained. 
"Wow! So your wife is waiting for you at the local park right now?" Momo asked suprised. 
"She's crazy i know but don't tell her okay? I'll contact you girls later to see if anything goes alright!" He spoke and headed off. 
"Don't forget to ask your wife if she could makes us those yummy kimbaps again soon!" Yerin said when the Manager ran off as you girls headed to the namsan tower. 


"So uhmm... How late do you think they'll arrive?" Jaehyun asked the guys who were in the cafe, waiting for you girls who were a hour late, Yuta shrugged. "I don't know.. but if they don't arrive within 5 minutes, ya'll can find me and Doyoung chillin at the plushie market." "Oh hey here they come!" Ten said and they stood up minus Taeyong who was on his phone acting like he is very deep in his phone. 
 

"Dude get up." Johnny told him and pulled him up as Taeyong face was on annoyed. You girls ran towards them as Jiho almost tripped but got saved quickly by Hyoukko. 

"S..S..We...SSSS...." 
"Sorry?" Johnny asked and looked at Momo with a questionable face who tried to catch her breathe with both of her hands on her thighs, actually, all of you girls. Taeyong rolled his eyes in disbelieve and looked outside. "Yeah... we...w...we.. phew does anybody maybe has some water?" Jisoo asked with her hand foreward as Jaehyun grabbed the bottled water from the table and handed it to Jisoo who faught with Jiho about the bottled water right now. 

"So, where to?" Yuta asked who looked at Hyoukko and you girls.
"Let's take a selca! The manager just texts me asking how we are doing." Jinsol said and showed you guys the text on her phone.
"Great! Now i can use my selfie stick!" Hansol said proud and took it out. 

"1...2.." You guys all posed for the camera as the shot was taken perfectly! but... on the photo, Taeyongs eyes were on you and Ten all who were so close to each other but the photo was sended anyway. As the manager was happy to see you girls having fun like a proud dad of 9 daughters. 

"You..." You heard someone say behind you with anger in his tone as if the person was hungry to kill you. You slowly looked back to see a angry face of Taeyong. You sighed and looked back at the others. He grabbed you by your wrist and pulled you away not only to get weird looks from the others but also from people around you. 

"Hey.. what the-" You got caught off by Taeyong who slammed the door closed of the public bathroom, ready to scream at you. He kicked the stall doors open to see if anyone was in them, luckily none, he cleared his throat and was ready as you yawned and crossed your arms, looking at him going crazy. You kind of enjoyed it somehow. 

"WHAT'S SO FUNNY?!" He yelled and looked at you. 
"Nothing.. Nothing... Just asking myself when i can go." You replied sacastically. 
"YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!" He asked, you rolled your eyes and walked to the exit of the door as he slammed it back closed. 
"YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" 
"WON'T YOU STOP YELLING?! GEEZ WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! AREN'T YOU TIRED OF YOURSELF?!" You asked him without breathe as you screamed back at him, he right now scoffed and looked at you in a don't-try-me kind of way. You weren't sacred of him, You really weren't. 

Meanwhile.. Ten got worried as he tapped his fingers on the table Bijoux and his fellow members were sitting. "Hey... don't worry, they'll be fine." Taeil assured him who's hand was on Ten's shoulder, Ten nodded with a smile. "I guess your right hyung." 

"So.. remember i told you i wanted to talk to you-" 
"That was you?! wow i thought it was a male sasaeng who caught us at the club yesterday!" You acted dumb.
"LET ME FINSIH!" He yelled as you gestured him to talk again. 'This guy has no chill.' You thought. 
"I don't want you anymore close to Ten ALRIGHT?!" He said and came closer to you.
"and who are you to say that?!" You asked him in a disbelieve tone. 
"Lee Taeyong ofcourse." He replied cheekily. 

He paused and thought of something to say as you scoffed and walked away, he stopped you. "Don't think i'm not done with you Kim JongLin.." He said beneath his breath. "Keep saying yourself that..." You replied coldly and left the bathroom, leaving him alone there.

Ten suprised you by hugging you tight as possible, Taeyong exited and saw it happen infront of him, it was obvious he was jealous. 

"Hey... Can i.. uhm.. hold your hand?" Ten asked you and looked at you as you nodded with a smile. 
"Sure... But because it's you." You joked, he smiled and intertwined you guys your fingers and headed towards the table where the others are and Taeyong following you two from behind. 


And that's chapter 17! hehe, i hope you guys liked it and i think.. i might update tomorrow as well? not sure hehe but have a nice evening/morning/afternoon and see ya soon! Here some TaeTen <3