Chapter 5.

It Was Meant As A Hateful Goodbye.

You girls woke up with a whining noise especially JinSol.. Jinsol slept up on the bunk bed and Hyoukko under. You slept next to the window while Momo's head met the window (i don't know how to explain sorry XD). You sat up your bed while Jinsol turned off the alarm clock and Momo plopped on your bed as your eyes widened and when't back to normal and laughed along with her. 

"Come on girls today is the big day!" Momo said and stood up and twirled a little. You sighed and looked at the bathrooms door and then at Hyoukko's bed as it was already cleaned and neat. "Wait... where is Hyoukko umma?" Momo blinked and opened the door as she saw Hyoukko preparing lunch boxes and breakfast, probably already took a bath since what she was wearing was casual. 

"preparing food! so.. who will go first?" Momo asked and pointed to the bathroom as JinSol grabbed her clothes. "me me me!!" She said cutely and ran off bed and headed into the bathroom. "Hey.." Momo said to get your attention and you looked at her. "Let's go waking up the others!" She said giggling and holded your hand and pulled you with her down stairs.

"Good Morning Kko-umma!" You guys greeted as Hyoukko smiled and greeted back. "Breakfast is done in 3 minutes!" "okay!" Momo looked around first chose Jisoo and Jiho's room as you girls stormed in the place. "Wake up girls it's a beautiful morning!!" Momo said and opened the curtains as you sat on Jiho's bed and took off the blanket earning a whine of Jiho. 

"Five more minutes!" Jiho said as you shaked your head and laughed. "No! Breakfast will be done in 3 minutes!" You said and with a blink of a eye Jiho sat straight up in her bed. "Yah sis wake up!" She said and grabbed her stuff and ran to the bathroom. All you girls had a individual bathroom that when't along with the room. 

"Wake up pretty one!" Momo said and jumped on Jisoo's bed with a laugh. "Nooooo" Jisoo said and covered her head in the blankets. Momo nodded to you and you nodded back and took a hold of the blankets. "3... 2... 1!" You too pulled the blankets down with a laugh. "Stand up it's a beautiful morning!" You said with Momo in chore.

"Alright i'm up!" Jisoo said and pouted at you two as you gave Momo a high five and ran off the Yerin, Eunha and Sinb's room and repeated the same thing. 


​You girls were now all dressed up and eating all together on the dinner table like a happy family. "Unnie, pass me the syrup." "Jiho. It's right infront of your nose." Jisoo said and looked at her little sister in disbelieve. "Oh... Right. heh." She said and took the syrup and putted some on her pancakes. "Wow Kko-mama did a great job with the breakfast!" Jinsol complimented and the other agreed.

"Thanks girls! i hope you girls will like your lunch boxes as well!" She said and continued eating. "Yah Sinb help us out." Jisoo said that was holding 2 empty plates in her hand and bought them to the
kitchen. "eoh?! sure!" Sinb said and quickly stood up. Yerin and Jinsol lost at Kai Bai Bo so it was their turn to do the dishes. 

Later you guys were done and the bell went as a sign that the manager arrived to pick you girls up. "Are we ready girls?" Hyoukko said and you all nodded, holding each others hands tight. "Fighting!!" You guys stepped outside to see the manager smiling and looking at you girls. "Good morning girls! Today is the big day!" "Well.. i bet that our debut day will be much more bigger!" Eunha said and waited for you girls while the
van was waiting.

What you girls were wearing was easy but nice and simple:
Hyoukko - Momo - You - Yerin - Jisoo - Jiho - Eunha - Sinb - Jinsol
(please keep in mind that this is kind of they're everyday style ^^)

"Okay hmmm... lemme think.." The manager said and pointed at you, Sinb, Eunha and Momo to get in the back of the van, Yerin, Jinsol and Jiho in the middle and Jisoo and Hyoukko infront next to the manager. You all stepped in and putted on some music while you guys were driving to the SM building. "Manager Appa.." Hyoukko said softly and smiled. "Will we directly begin with practicing the choreo as well?" She asked him and you now all paid attention to the Manager as he stopped for a red light.

"No no.." He said with a chuckle and continued. "Today is basically you will meet your choreagrapher, producer a.k.a me and Miss Jung AND the boys and thats it and then tomorrow it will start!" The manager explained as you slowly nodded your head. "Oh! may we know who are the boys? Jisoo thinks its sr15b." You said. "Why do you need a boy when you have me." Momo said as a joke as you laughed. 

"Jisoo is not wrong." The manager commented. "Ha! Jiho gimme 20 bucks! we bet!" Jisoo said and stretched out her hand while Jiho gave her a pout. "Actually uhmm.. who are sr15b..?" You asked which made the girls turn around and look at you. "eoh? Unnie doesn't know?" Sinb said and looked at you. You shaked your head slowly "Sorry.." "Aigoo why say sorry?" Momo and Sinb said and giggled.

It made you smile since the girls were already so close while it was new to you but they acted like they already know you since ages! "Look sr15b is a predebut group it stands for SmRookies2015Boys and it consist out of Taeil, Hansol, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Doyoung, Ten, Jaehyun and Jungwoo." Your body frost when Jisoo was done with talking.... Taeyong.. he will debut with you at the same date and probably activities and events together will build up with that.

You didn't know what to say right now, you basically wanted to just run away but now the one thing in your head was to stay strong and just act cold towards him no matter what happens. "Oh! Manager-Appa! Do you already know their official group name?" "Not yet! buuuut i heard that you guys will get to know you guys your name and have to great each other with your official group name" He said as you girls all said wow~ 


You didn't wanted Taeyong to ruin your day as it already was great, you got friends and more then friends sisters! You smiled and looked outside. "I really hope that our group name won't be stupid like.. Girl's Nation.." Yerin said and gave a disgusting face. "Oh! i like Girl's Nation tho" The manager said honestly. "Nah hehe.. i heard that it will be something with Gems and Jewelry..." He said making you girls curious and impatient.

'What could it be...' you thought.


Hope you liked it omo so many fashion and so many pictures sorry but i like that! XD <3