Chapter 18.

It Was Meant As A Hateful Goodbye.

"Yuta... Stop being a stupid selfish brat.. and HAND ME THE GODDAMN KETCHUP!" You heard Johnny say furiously, geez they were like 5 year olds on a playground. 

"Jiho.. I told you i didn't wanted ketchup on my hotdog." 

"Well maybe you should do your own things next time since i am done." 

"But i'm older than you."

"So?!"

"SO YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO ME SINCE I AM YOUR SISTER... END OF CONVERSATION." Jisoo claimed. 

You faceplamed seeing the two sisters fight like that and oh no.. this isn't the first time they fought.. multiple times they fought about the most dumbest, tiny things ever it was like a contest who can scream the loudest and then in the end of the day you would see them laugh along each other and look at tv together like nothing ever happened. 

You guys were right now outside eating as Jaehyun and Eunha were playing Kai Bai Bo, Jinsol showing something cool to Doyoung and Taeyong... eh... you can guess it already so ehem. 

"Hey.. Try this JongLin." Ten said and placed the fork infront of your mouth as he feeded you some cake. You quickly nodded and laughed. "It's great! The strawberries make it perfect!" You responded.


"Sooo?" 
 

"So what?" You said and looked at Yerin quiestionally. You girls were right now in the van heading home, the girls caught you and Ten planning another date for next friday and now the girls kept on asking you, Momo's arms were linked on yours and looked at her phone as the girls were dying to know what is going on between you and Ten. 

"Do you like Ten?!" Yerin asked you who was about to climb over her seat just to know your answer. 

"Jung Yerin sit down!" The manager said who made a turn left and looked in the mirror of the car. 

"So do you?" Jisoo continued. 

"I don't know okay?" You answered. 

"Oooh... She doesn't know, she doesn't know.. You heard that? She doesn't know.." Yerin and Jisoo said as the van turned loud and you faceplamed.

"That kiss on Friday said otherwise!" Yerin said and bounced on her seat as you chuckled. 


A VEEEEEEERRRRYYY SHORT Update i am so sorry! but i am afraid i might not be able to update this week since i have a exam coming up and i have to study for it. But i hope you enjoyed it!