Chapter 4.

It Was Meant As A Hateful Goodbye.

You guys were now all in the living room of the dorm... sorry. House. In your pajama and your hair up as Momo took a seat next to you since Hyoukko asked if you all can meet in the living room so that the meeting can begin and to get to know each other more since the manager asked her to do that. Hyoukko is a very sweet and loving girl well woman, since she already is 20 years old. 

She's motherly and nice and really cares about you girls, she's japanese as well and knew how to cook since she just easily cooked dinner for all of you. Momo.. she's japanese as well and seemed to get along with you pretty well, it's almost like she wants to be best friends with you and she would usually be around Hyoukko as well, you three even share a room together along with JinSol which makes four.

Jinsol...? also a very loving and sweet girl! so young as well, born in 2001~, lemme show you the other girls room. Jisoo and Jiho has a room for two AND they were sisters so you could maybe hear them sometimes arguing but hey, that's what siblings do right? They were also very funny and sweet and you had a feeling that Jiho will probably in charge for charisma but it's actually momo and she will be charge of charismatic eyes. 

And Jisoo will be visual which basically fitted her. Yerin, Sinb and Eunha will be sharing a room for three. Sinb..., you swear.. every time you looked at Hyoukko or Sinb you would see Jessica and Taeyeon infront of you.. but that's beside the point lol. Sinb really had the oppa vibe in her and Eunha more like a younger sister. After all Yerin is her cousin. 

All 9 of you were right now in the living room as some sat on the ground and some on the couch, you were all eating what Hyoukko made for you girls as Hyoukko joined you girls and nommed on her food and putted it on the table. "So.. who first?" She asked and looked at you all lovingly. "Well.. since your the leader AND mom in the group you should go first!" Sinb incouraged. "Nice idea! Why don't we go of age? from oldest to youngest?" Yerin suggest and you all agreed. 

"Well hmm... My name is Hyoukko and i am japanese.. i am 20 years old and love to be your moms! haha" She said happily and gave a dorky laugh. "AND Yuta likes you!" Jiho said and pointed at Hyoukko which made her blush. "Omo she's blushing! tell us tell us!" "Easy okay? were just friends." She giggled. "Him asking constantly where you are and wanting your phone number says otherwise." "Yeah~ please don't friend zone him~" Jisoo said. 

"Hey.. we are soon going to debut~ i don't want to end up in a dating scandal and let the group suffer under it as well okay?" "She's got a point.." Momo said. "Guess we'll have to wait longer." Eunha said and the rest laughed. "Well.. who's next?" "I am!" Momo said and raised her arm up high and later putted it back down and laughed. "Well.. my name is Momo aaaannd hmmm.. i'm  19 years old and like dancing alot!" She said "Omo dance line!" Sinb said and high-fived Jiho and Momo since they are the Main dancers in the group. 

"Now... oh! JongLin!" Yerin said and pointed at you as you got nervous and sat up. Hyoukko smiled at you friendly. "We don't bite unnie." Jinsol said giggling and giving you trust but also hope. "H-hii.. my name is JongLin.. and i am 19 years old.. i like eating-" "Oh me too!" Yerin said and eyesmiled. "Another food buddy!" Jiho said and smiled. You smiled back and thought on what else to say. 

"And i hope we shall be sisters!" You said and smiled. "But we already are!" Jinsol said with a eyesmile which made you happy. "Now me me me!" Yerin said and giggled. "I'm Yerin and i love exercising and i would love to be the energy ball in the group!" She said and waved as they all nodded in agreement. "To be honest Yerin.. you deserve that title!" Hyoukko said and highfived Yerin. 

"Who now?" "Me!" Jisoo said and tugged some hair behind her ear. "My name is Jisoo and i love acting and annoying my lil sis right here!" She said and gave Jiho a nudge with her elbow as Jiho glared since she was still eating and putted her plate down. "Well my name is Jiho and i love irritating my big sis!" She said and tickled the sides of Jisoo which made Jisoo burst in laughter. 

"Now me! I am Eunha.. and i am Yerins niece and i love singing! it relaxes me~"  She said and waved happily. As you all waved back and smiled. "Well i'm Sinb and i would like to be the uhhh... Oppa!" She said and everyone laughed and started saying "Sinb oppa~"  "Sinb Oppa jjang!" "And i am Jinsol! Your one and only lovely and sweet maknae!" You all squeeled while Jinsol made some aegyo's. 

"Now that's done let's all watch our shedule for tomorrow first one is... omg yay!! we can sleep longer and then begin on 1 pm." "yay!!" The girls cheered happily. "And then Manager-Appa will pick us up with the van and drive us to the building," Hyoukko said and continued. "We will get to hear our group name, the song that we will debut with, meet our choreographer, producer, vocal lessons a.k.a Miss Jung, AND...." Hyoukko gasped. "Wait what? whats wrong unnie?" Jinsol ask in concern. "we'll get to meet the boygroup who will debut the same date with US." 

"WHAT?!" the girls said in disbelieve and they all started to be a little nervous. "I think i know who.." Jisoo said and the attention was now on her. "Who?" "SR...15.. B." "Omg!! then thats okay!" "waaah awesome i'm so exited and i just can't wait!!" "Unnie me either!" Jinsol joined Yerin in jumping around while you smiled and looked at them. "And well that's it." Hyoukko finished. "wow.. we should get our clothes ready!" Jiho said and ran to her and Jisoo's room as you all did that. 

Later you guys helped Hyoukko with cleaning up and doing the dishes. "I wonder what our song will be like.." Eunha thought. "Yeah me too.. i don't mind anything! haha" Jisoo said while you and Momo were just listening. Momo was so nice and sweet towards you. 

Later you guys all bitted each other goodnight and headed to bed and snuggled up in their bed. "Goodnight girls!" Hyoukko said. "Goodnight~" and the lights went off. You were now thinking on how much of a exciting day it shall be tomorrow and what will happen as you closed your eyes and dozed off. 


Chapter 4 tadaaaa haha i had alot of fun writing this one~ <3