Chapter 10.

It Was Meant As A Hateful Goodbye.

You sighed as you came back from that stupid discussion with taeyong and oh dear it was nothing but nonsense. 'Wasted two precious hours of nothing but just listening to his rant like wtf?!' You thought and sighed but quickly cheered yourself up since you and the girls have this fun movie night today as you thought by entering a store to close to NCT's dorm "JongLin!!" You heard a guy say while you grabbed a chips and looked his way. 

"Hm? OH.. Hi Ten!!" You smiled at Ten who happily seemed to approach you and bowed. "yah.. no need to bow" You said and chuckled. "I should be the one bowing to you Oppa.." You said as it just flopped out and you covered your mouth instantly with widen eyes as a grin appaered on his face with joy. "So what brings you here?" He asked, holding onto his bag pack. 

"Oh... just buying some snacks" 
"Oh... for the movie night??" 
"Yea-... whoa wait a min- how did you know..?" 
"Oh heh..." He scratched the back of his neck and looked at you with a shy smile as you waited for his answer. 
"Well.. Yerin and Momo invited us and Hyoukko gave permission." 

Your eyes widened cuz that meant if the others got invited Taeyong will come as well. You felt a little dissapointed and angry since you thought this was gonna be a girls night. "Well okay then.. Be sure to bring truckload of sweets and junkfood kay?" You said in a joking way as he laughed softly and looked at the racks "Well.. what do you girls prefer?" "Hmm... Anything."You said and he laughed. "Your not helping.." "Sorry..." You apologized with Aegyo... You don't know but it's so natural when you are with him. 

He's nice, sweet and his smile really makes you very welcoming and warm by him, you remembered that when you were in a relationship with Taeyong and you had a fight or wanted to talk to someone you could always come to him and talked to him about it. Johnny once also said that Ten liked you but you never really believed in it. You thougt they meant it as a joke and till this day you still think it is. 


TRRRRRRINGGGG!!!

"OMO- Unnie's the bell when't!!" JinSol said and hidded behind the couch. You laughed at her cuteness since you knew it was a sign of the boys. "Jisoo Unnie!! Why are you still in your lazy shorts go wear some jeans!" Eunha said and pulled Jisoo with her to room. "Linnie can you open the door for them?" Hyoukko asked you who was busy with putted the table full of junkfood ready and Yerin and Sinb debating what kind of movie they should watch. "Eh? Sure." You said with a smile. 

"Momo stop with showering the boys are here OMG!!" Jiho said and Momo directly turned off the shower and ran to her room with a towel wrapped around her body. 


TRRRRRRINGGGG!!!

"Coming!!" You said and looked threw the camera who it was and it was the boys. 
"Do you think they're home?" You heard Jaehyun asking the other boys. 
"They have to." Johnny answered.

You breathed in and out and looked behind if the girls were a little bit calm and opened the door to see 11 boys with truckload of junkfood in their hands with a smile and they entered your house and Taeyong beginning his stare contest again. You ignored it and walked to the living room as the boys took off they're shoes and some followed you. They greeted the other girls as well.

"Wow wait.." Kun said and looked around. 
"What?" You asked and looked at him.
"So unfair they have a plasma screen tv!"
"Eh? what do you have then?" Yerin asked and stood up. 
"Just Flat.." WinWin added and pouted which made him look even cuter as you chuckled.

"Make yourself at ho-" Hyoukko tried to say but before she finished the sentence they already attacked the couch and fought on having the best place, thank god you guys had even chairs and 2 more couches as you saw Jinsol appearing behind one which made Taeil jump a little. You smiled and sat on a couch as Taeyong came sitting next to you. "Why are you sitting next to me?" You asked and looked at him. "Can't i?" He asnwered in a cold tone. 

"Well.. there are more places you can sit." You pointed out since you really didn't wanted him to sit next to you as he just ignored you, you gasped and looked at him in disbelieve. "Are you just gonna ignore me-" "Okay Movie time!!" Hyoukko said to break the fight between you two as Yuta came sitting next to her, you secretly shipped those two as you payed your attention to the tv as the movie begun.


Taeyong annoyingly blew some air in your ear for the SEVENTH time. You tried to ignore it as you gave up and looked at him with a annoyed expression on your face. "Finally i got your attention." He said and smirked. "What is it." You hissed as he shrugged and payed attention to the movie. "Nothing." He said and nommed on his popcorn as you mentally hoped in your head he would choke on it. 

If there wasn't many people in the room right now you would probably choke him but you sighed and looked at the movie as the movie came to a end and some stretched. "Niceee" Johnny said and stood up. "Another one!!" JinSol and Eunha said in chore. "Maybe later, let eat now since the night is still young!" Yerin insisted and you all agreed. 

Taeyong took a hold of your wrist and looked at you, whispering in your ear. "This time.. i will sit next to Sinb.. She seems more attractive and interesting then you." He said and letted go to sit next to Sinb as she smiled and greeted him, you observed the two slowly, you felt your heart a little hurt and aeching and jealous, yet.. why did you felt like that..? 


FINALLLYYYY Chapter 10! wooooh hope you liked it!