Chapter 1.

It Was Meant As A Hateful Goodbye.

"You know what JongLin...I'm done with you." 

"Then GO! Get Out Of Here!" You said to Taeyong as you pointed to the exit of the door. He grabbed his stuff and made his way to the door, he gave you one quick glare and slammed the door closed. It happened again.. this was the 3rd time you caught Taeyong cheating on you with one of SM's Trainee's. once at the practice room of SM, 2nd was at the hallway of SM and third was well in the city. You had enough of it, you quickly whipped your tears away since you hated to cry for a boy. But not just a boy, you still loved him but i guess this was his goodbye. 

You sighed and called your brother up since Taeyong is a trainee of SM, Kai could go and talk to him and solve the problem. "No Kai.. please.. i will be fine okay?" You said to your brother as he was now worried and sighed. "Are you sure?" "Well if i wasn't i wouldn't tell you right?" "Okay then lil sis." "Yea.. oh and i will be sleeping by mom and dad" "eoh? great at least i know okay?" "Yeah.. hey, i will call you later okay? it seems like your busy." You said which made him chuckle. "No No.. i always have time for my dwarf lil sis." 

"Okay listen i know where SM is located !" "Yeah so? Come and get me!" He laughed through the phone. "Hey Kai! we gotta continue practicing!" You heard someone say in the background.. probably Bacon- sorry... Baekhyun. "Hey.. i gotta go okay? stay strong. I'm gonna call mom and dad to see if you arrived there okay?" "Sure." "Bye." "Bye." 

You hung up and looked around you as you grabbed your luggage and packed your stuff in to go to your parents.


3 years has past and you lost contact with Taeyong well.. that was your goal. You were right now eating ice cream with your brother Kai in the park "One more pleeaaaasee?" You did your special aegyo to your brother as he looked at you and then away with a faintful laugh. "You should practice on your aegyo you know that?" You pinched him which made him winch a little. "Yah Kim JongLin i am your brother!" "So?!" "I am not your lil brother for you to torture me all the time!" He said and pouted looking at you. 

"Ha.. and your telling me to practice on my aegyo.." You said and crossed your arms looking away. "What..? My pout is fine." You didn't answered and continued to look away. "Fine.. but next time YOU have to treat ME." You gasped and looked at him. "Yah! I don't even have a work aaaaand, your popular and rich!" "So?" "So why should i treat you?!" "Well maybe because this will be your 5th ice cream?!" 

"Don't blame me.. blame the ice cream for being so delicious." You said stubbornly as he sighed and stood up. "Let's go." "Where?" You looked up at him. "What? you wanted ice cream right?" "Yay!" You stood up in joy and smiled. "I knew you would do it." You said and hugged his arm as he rolled his eyes and smiled. "How's big sis?" He asked. "Are you serious?" "What?" "You asked that 30 minutes ago." You pointed out. 

"Oh. riiiight..." You rolled your eyes and smiled as you two were standing right now in front of the ice cream parlor. Kai was about to say his order until. "Kai?" Both of you turned around to see Kai's manager. "Oh hey! what are you doing here?" "getting some ice cream i uhmm.. it's delicious here so i gave it a try." The manager of Kai said as if it was the hardest thing to say.

"Hey.. is this your sister you've been talking about?"His manager asked and pointed at you. "Yeah!" "Great! Kai talked to me alot about you and how great your vocals are and your rapping and that he thought you rapping." "Oh really?" You said and pinched Kai's back as Kai tryed to hide his painful face. You didn't liked it, to you; your voice and rap was like a hidden talent for you. 

"Say, why don't you try SM?" "Eh? me...?" You said and pointed to yourself and looked at the manager. "Yeah! The Global auditions are up now and we need people like you!" He said and took a business card out of his jacket and gave it to you. "Here, please try to come neh?" "Oh trust me, she will 100% be there!" Kai spoke for you which earned him another pinch from you. 


"I won't do it you heard me?!" You said to your brother towards the phone, you were now home at your parents while Kai needed to go back immediatly to the SM building. "Ow come on.. see it for you lil sis... You and me together in one company!" You tried to speak and cutted you off by saying. "Oh and if you try to join a different company i will abandon you!" You gasped and paused for a minute to look at your phone in disbelieve and putted it back on your ear. 

"I won't!" "Great! so you'll do it?" You sighed and thinked about it. "Will you stop with pleading like a puppy then?" "Yes!" "Okay then..." You sighed and rolled your eyes. "Yes! So.. the auditions start tomorrow so don't be late okay? BYE!!" "WHAT?!" Before you could scream at him he hung up. "YAH KIM JONGIN YOUR DEAD!" You said as you panicked and didn't know what to do or even what to wear or what to sing or even rap!


Hope you liked it! No silent readers neh? <3