Chapter 11.

It Was Meant As A Hateful Goodbye.

"So... does any of you girls know where my favorite hat has been?" The manager asked and looked around as you girls were all lined up facing the manager and being quiet. "It was orange... had many white dots..?" He asked as you girls looked at the signatures he did with his hand, describing the hat. "Come on.. you girls know the hat." The hat of the manager was the hotline on every famous korean AND japanese site especially pann. 

Anon1: 'For a fashionista group they could pretty much advise the manager for a much more better coloured hat!'
Anon2: 'I feel like the girls are ashamed to walk with him lol.'
Anon3: 'Poor girls..'
Anon4:  'It's... kinda cute!' 
Anon5: 'No.. just...No.'
Anon6: '...Why?'
Anon7: 'I ship Yuta and Hyoukko!' 

And the worst thing was... It was bright and eye-catching. So you girls took drastic messures and throwed the hat away and instead brought a new and better one that you girls were sure he would love. "Uhmm... Manager-Appa.." You spoke, Why Manager-Appa? You guys your manager was like you guys your farthers. He takes care of you girls and sometimes even look after you, but that is what a manager is suppose to do right? 

"The hat... i mean- your favorite hat... it's Gone. like.. Gone."
"What?'
"Yeah.."
"A lizzard ate it!"

Yerin commented and recieved a hit on the back of her hat from Hyoukko with a laugh. "Soooo... we decided to buy you a BETTER one." Jisoo pointed out and handed the manager a much more nicer one. "Oh... well i like it. Thanks." You girls all sighed in relief as the manager accepted the hat and putted it on. 

"You girls throwed the hat away huh?" 
"Wait what...US..? nOOOOO..." You girls said in a nervous tone and looked at each other and acting in disbelieve.
"You girls did, didn't you?" 
"Yeah." 
"Aigoo... oh well- let's go!"

He said while shaking his head and headed outside with you girls to the van to head to the SM building since you guys had your comeback in 5 days. "Appa.. you gotta be honest tho and see in it for yourself that the hat was hideous." Yerin said with a Yes-I-Am-Pretty-Smart tone. Hyoukko closed the door and locked as you girls already stepped into the van. 

In the van you girls really love to chitchat and fool the manager and prank around and putting the speaker real loud and jamming off to some songs.


You panted and had your two hands on your lab and stood up straight as Momo came towards you with a water bottle and handed you. "You okay?" You took the water bottle with a bright but tiring smile. "Yeah... thanks, you saved me..." You said and quickly opened the bottle, gulping the water down. You almost spitted your water out when you heard the door open and see some guys stepping inside as you calmed yourself. 

It was Action as you girls bowed to them and they smiled happily Taeyong smirked looking at you as you acted like you didn't seen him but yet you did. He quickly grabbed your attention by walking over to Sinb and talking to her and complimenting her at how beautiful her haircut is and cannot wait to see her perfrom on stage as he was talking loud on purpose to make you jealous as you watched the scene and feeling a little sad untill.

"JongLin!!" You blinked and looked at someone skipping happily towards you and Taeyong directly stopped talking with Sinb and looking at your direction, seeing Ten skipping happily towards you with a big smile on his face. "Oh Hi Ten!" You said and waved. 

"You must be exhausted.." He spoke and pointed at your empty bottle. You nodded with a smile "Oh! wait here!" He said and walked to a bag full of water bottles and pulled one out and handed it to you. You smiled and took it. "Thanks.." You said with a smile and gulped some down till the half of the bottle.

"Uhm.. JongLin or- Woolim.. I was kinda thinking for a long while.."
"A long while?"
"Yeah like.. 3 to 9 hours if... you and i could maybe grab a movie this friday night? A-As a celebration for our comeback stage!" He corrected himself.
"Just.. the two of us?" 
"Yeah heh. Unless you want the others to come along-" 
"No! The two of us is fine.." You whispered with a smile and winked at him playfully as he just smiled like a idiot, looking at you with joy in his eyes. 

Taeyong was right now fumming as his eyes basically showed fire.  

'Hmmm... maybe some revenge or payback? ... two can play the game right?' You thought with a smirk on your face. 


Had no internet this whole week sorry ;; Hope you enjoyed! ^^