Chapter 20.

It Was Meant As A Hateful Goodbye.

"Aaand?" 
"And what?" You asked and looked at your brother annoyed while sipping on your green tea frappe. 
"Do you like Mr. Cassanova Ten or nah?!" Kai asked, he was almost sitting on the table instead of the chair to know your answer, You and your brother hanged out in a small cafe close to the SM's building you two used to go when you were still a trainee.

"You sound like Yerin and Jisoo." You said and laughed a little, taking another sip from your frappe. 

"Telll meeee~" Kai whined.

"Kim Jongin! Since when are you such a whine baby?!" 

"Kim Jonglin! Why won't you just confess!" 

"Alright fine! ... I like him okay..?" You said in a soft tone since you two weren't the only one in the cafe. 

"I knew it." You brother said proud. "From the minute i saw you having a 'date' at the cinema and just being 'friends'" He continued. "Tell... How many times have you two already kissed?" He asked and looked at you, taking a sip from his drink while giving you a smug of a look. "I don't know... Two?" you asked to yourself. "Two?!" You brother whispered with wide eyes. "Hey! The first time was in a midnight club and the second was on accident! someone bumped up to me.." You confessed. 

"Wait..."

"What?" 

"You when't to a midnight club without me?!" 

You gave Kai a face like '-__-' and he directly sat back down. 

"The girl's wanted to go okay? I should've just stayed home with Momo, Eunha and Jinsol.." You said and looked down. "Ahhh.. Gwenchana lil sis. Come on... Let's visit JongMee" You gasped happily and stood up. "BIG SIS?!" He nodded with a smile and stood up. You two started walking. 

"Wait... Isn't she like working right now?" You asked him as he opened the door for you. 

"Nah, She just texted me and said she's home." 

-

"So you like Ten huh..." Someone said underneath his breathe and watched you step in the car with your brother. "Well not for long JongLin, i'll be sure... to make you mine again." He spoke and crumbled a piece of paper in anger. 


"SIS!! I'm so happy to see you again!" You said as you flew into your sisters arm and she gracefully catched you. "I missed you so much too.." She said with a chuckle. "You would have no idea how much i missed you... Seeing Kai's face pop around everytime was a bother to me the past few weeks." You complained to her.

"YAH! i am standing here for crying out loud!" Kai said and looked at the two of you. 

"I don't see the tears tho." JongMee commented. 

"Why do you two always have to team up against me.." 

"It's fun!" You said with a smile. 

"Your dead." Kai said and walked up to you as you stood behind your sister and she guard you. 

"Whaaat? I just wanna give her a hug?" He said and faked a smile. 

"Mama didn't raise no fool." she replied. 


"So lil sis, Kai told me you like someone?" She said and looked at you proud while you looked at Kai with fire in your eyes. 

"I told you not to say my name! Now i'm sure i won't be sleeping good tonight!" Kai whined and looked away. 

"Since when is he so whiny?" 

"Probably after his own drama..." You said. 

"I was awesome okay? infact, i might be staring in a new one soon!" He said and laid on the couch.

"Good." You and your sister said in chorus. 

"Can we stay here to eat?" 

"Sure, I'm your sister haha"

"Still, i have to be formal." 

"Aww.." You throwed a pillow at Kai. You really missed this, just being around your sister and noticing how much time flew bye. You missed the laughter you had with your sister and was so happy to see your sister again and eating with her AND your brother on one table again. You miss your parents and you know they will always root for you and your brother no matter what. 


"sigh..." 

"What's wrong bro?" 

"Nothing okay? Just...I give up."

"No bro don't.." 

"I was there and i heard her! She likes Ten... i don't have a chance..." 

"Ten?! She has taste... I-I MEAN Just apologize okay? I bet that's what she wants." 

"A apologize?  Yeah right, everytime i do... It just...It goes wrong... But this time... I will make sure.. She will listen to me.. And i will make SURE that me and her are back together... Ten Chittaphon.. Bring it on. Challenge... Accepted." 


Who could it be? Thanks for reading, i hope you enjoyed it and i am right now busy with Chapter 21!