Chapter 22.

It Was Meant As A Hateful Goodbye.

"Okay girls woooo!! We're in Japan!! Arigato Japan!! Konichiwaaaaa~" The manager said with full happiness in his eyes and continued shouting more japanese words that he knew as you girls arrived in the hotel of Japan for the SMTOWN Osaka Concert. You were very happy to be in Japan since you always wanted to visit Japan and now you are finally here for a week!! 

"Manager-Appa... Arigato means Thank you... and you do know that Yakisoba is a Japanese dish right?" Momo told him and looked at him as the manager gave a awkward chuckle. "Really..? Yakisoba...? I thought it meant nice to meet you..." He scratched the back of his head. Jinsol faceplamed while you laughed. "That is... Never mind." Yerin said and shaked her head. "Atleast we arrived safely." Hyoukko spoke. "Exactly!" You girls agreed. 

"Now let's go guys! the 5th floor is all ours! We will be sharing it with NCT." Manger said as he unfolded out a piece of paper and headed towards the elevators. "Great." You said sarcastically. "Oh great! the maximum is 15 people?! awesome!!" The manager said. You like to see the manager like this, it makes the mood in the group happier too! not saying that the mood is never happy but come on... Who doesn't like a happy and goofy Manager and is acting like a dad towards you girls 24/7?!

"I'm so excited to be here! Oh! Hyoukko Umma! Momo Unnie! don't forget that we will be visiting your parents alright?" Jinsol said excited as Momo and Hyoukko nodded. They didn't see their parents ever since they started being a trainee under SM. Sure there were vacations but if only they lasted a little longer. It really meant alot to them. And you have full respect towards them, seeing their parents after a year of debuting. 

"Oh oh oh!! I also wanna try EVERY SINGLE flavour of ice cream!!" Yerin said fistpumping the air, the elevator arrived and you all stepped inside with your luggage. "No Yerin you might end up having a stomache cramp." Hyoukko said worried, she's such a mom. "Awh but i bet i will get a brain freeze!" "That is when you drink a slush puppy or milkshake unnie." Jinsol said and Eunha nodded. "Still! I can't wait to spend time with my 7 sisters and mom!" "Mom...?" "Hyoukko! DUH!" Yerin joked. The manager pressed the number 5 and the elevators door closed. 

"Oh- Manager-Appa... Didn't you say that the concert is just 2 days only?" You asked being a little suprised.

"Yeap!"

"Then why are we here for a week?"

"Hm?" He sighed and looked at each of you girls. "I want you girls to have a little break from the spotlight alright?" He said and you girls smiled, listening to him. "I don't want you girls to be tired out. You girls are like my 9 little daughters i never had tho heh. And you girls are doing so good already. You girls deserve a break!" He said and the elevators door opened and exited the elevator. 

"Okay so i have the list of the rooms you girls have... Alright so.. Momo, Arith and Hyoukko in room 501." The manger said and gave you girls a card to open the hotels room and a code. Hyoukko took the card and code. "Alright..Jisoo, Jiho and Jinsol the 3 J's! have room 503. here you go." He handed Jinsol the card and code. "And last but not least Yerin, Sinb and Eunha, you girls have the room 502. Alright girls i have room 504, fresh yourselfs up because we have party like a little celebration that we all arrived in Japan safely at 9:00 pm so 1 hour! i will pick you girls up and then we can go down and party!" "..." You girls all looked at the manager who did a little dance and behind him was the manager of NCT and NCT themselfs arrived. 

"A-appa!" Eunha said in shock as the Manager stopped and turned around as he felt embarrassed and just wanted to dissapear as NCT and their manager apparently enjoyed the show. "uhm yeah so uhm this is how not to dance when a... uh... ice cude falls into your pants! uhm i see you girls soon! BYE." The manager excused himself and ran to his hotel room. as you girls stood there dumbfounded and watch your manager dissapear in embarressment in his hotel room. You girls bowed to NCT and their manager as Taeyong caught your eye. You quickly looked away.

"Girls let's go!" Hyoukko said excited and pulled you and Momo to their
Hotel room. When you girls arrived inside you girls were so suprised at how nice it looked. You guickly ran around the room and Momo quickly ran to the bed and jumped on it. "Haha! amazing!" Momo said and layed on the bed. You looked outside. "The view is beautiful!" You said and smiled. "Not as beautiful as you..." Momo said and stood next to you as you slapped her arms while laughing. To be honest... You and Momo were like the TaeNy in Bijoux. 

"Wait.. Only one bed?" You asked and looked. "Heeey sharing is caring plus... It's big enough for the 3 of us!" Momo assured. "Anyway come on girls! We gotta refresh ourselfs!" Hyoukko said and you nodded quickly. "Alright!!" Momo and you said in chore. "WOOOOH WO!" You guys heard in the next room and were pretty suprised. "Apparently Yerin is happy with their room!" Momo said and laughed. 


After the refresh up you girls looked all ready for the 'little' party. Hyoukko, Momo & You looked really beautiful and you finally decided to just this once wear some heels. You 3 were wondering if the other girls were done untill you heard a knock on the door. You volunteerd to open it and saw Eunha, Sinb, Yerin, Jinsol, Jiho (please imagine it is black) & Jisoo dressed to impress. 

"GUYS our room has a swimming pool!" Yerin said and was happy as ever. "No way!! Unfair!!" Momo said in disbelieve. "What do you guys have?" "Just a big window that shows the beautiful view!" You said and eyesmiled. "We have a balcony!" Jisoo said. "Ugh.. and here we have just a window..." Momo sulked. "Hey! How about we don't stay too long there and then we can dive into the pool!" Yerin Suggested. 

"I don't think that's going to work hm?" You girls blinked and turned behind to see the manager in his suit ready. "Omo Appa! For once you look really awesome!" Yerin complimented..? "Oh... Thanks." He smiled and letted it rest. "Any way let's go girls! There are no-alcohol cocktails and Japanese soda so i wanna try them all!" "UGH Appa please..." Jisoo pouted and faceplamed again. "What? I won't get drunk!"


You guys arrived at the party and there were so much fun times and things to do, You guys had so much fun and Yerin finally got together with Joy and happily chit-chatting. As it was almost dinner time you excused yourself as Jaehyun followed you, you made it to this beautiful patio as you looked around and breathed in some air. 

Jaehyun lightly tapped your shoulder as you jumped up and looked around, you sighed in relief. "Oh jesus christ Jaehyun you scared the heck out of me!" You said holding onto your heart and hitting him by his shoulders lightly as he laughed, smiling and showed off his dimple. "Hey Woolim. I wanna talk to you about something..." He said. 

You raised a eyebrow and looked at him. "O...kay?" It wasn't new to you, you and Jaehyun were pretty close. In a interview he even said that he wanted to have a duet with you one day as you happily agreed and appreciated his awkward side. 

You two were right now walking around the patio, you two were silent while you heard happily chattered people and you broke the silence with a cough. "So... what is it you wanted to talk about hm?" You asked and looked at him. "It's... About Taeyong." You stopped at your track and was already annoyed with hearing his name, you looked up at the sky and then at Jaehyun who gave you a awkward laugh, you stayed quiet. 

"Don't look at me like that okay?! Geez... you can make people turn into ice with those eyes!" Jaehyun whined. 

"They do call me ice princess for a reason." You replied. 

"They aren't lying so- ouch!" Before Jaehyun could finish his sentence you kicked his leg. 

"Stop it! I still wanna dance before this night ends okay?" You chuckled and looked at him, he sighed. 

"Then dance with your hands." You said. 

"Dance with my hands...? How is that suppose-- Look... Taeyong is really sorry okay? He's not even crying about his scandal anymore, he's most of the time crying because of the breakup you two had." Jaehyun explained. 

"Taeyong...? Crying? As in Lee Taeyong...?" 

"Yes Woolim... like literally." 

"Did he force you to say this or... How much did he paid you....?" 

"Woolim i'm serious!" Jaehyun looked at you stern

You stayed quiet and sighed.

"He... He really wants to apologize to you but... He knows your gonna turn your back to him and act like he doesn't exist..." 

"If you don't wanna be with him... Atleast begin normally again by giving him a second chance and maybe... become friends...?" Jaehyun looked at you with pleading eyes. 

"He almost got into a break down when our manager said that you switched places with Jiho to be partners with Ten instead.." Jaehyun confessed. 

"He didn't ate three days and barely got sleep, just atleast... give him a chance...?" Jaehyun pleaded. 

"Atleast look at him for 3 seconds!" You chuckled at what Jaehyun said. 

"Alright mr. dimples... I'll see and try.. what i can do..." You said hesitately. 

Jaehyun sighed happily and looked at you. "Thank you..."

"Oh... and he paid me 30 bucks so ha!" 

 


 Wow Guys.... It has been a while and yes i know but PLEASE HEAR ME OUT! 

First of all i wanna say that i am extremely sorry that i didn't told you guys that i would be super busy, it just came all of a sudden without a warning and it has been really stressful for me and now i finally managed to update and i am really sorry for not telling anyone of you and i guess you guys are angry and upset and once again i am really sorry! 

I still have exams that are coming up...

I really didn't forgot about this Fanfic and i 100% am not gonna abandon it! I am very thankful that you guys care about this fanfic and i will continue with this fanfic but i just wanna warn and tell you guys that i am still busy and that i am.. once again.. ETREMELY SORRY! 

I hope you guys forgive me and i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! 

More is coming up and i will continue with this fanfic, thank you so much and i am really sorry!