Chapter 6.

It Was Meant As A Hateful Goodbye.

You girls were sitting on the ground of the practice room of the coex artium with the red lockers and eating your lunch that Hyoukko made for you girls. I swear, that girl can COOK. You girls now also already knew your official group name as everyone was happy and exited with it even the manager. Now the only thing you girls needed to do was wait for the boygroup to arrive in five minutes as the door opened and their manager came in first. 

You were so nervous since Taeyong came as last and his eyes widened when he saw you. You girls stood up and looked at each other and then at the boys. Momo nudged your side and whispered. "Do you two know each other? You and Taeyong?" She said and gave you a teasing smile as you looked at her and said "I will tell you later okay?" "Sure~" 

"Well introduce yourself and as always, ladies first." Your manager said and looked at you girls. 

"1...2...3.. Luckyyyyy~ Gem! Annyeonghaseyo Bijoux imnida!" "Annyeonghaseyo Bijoux's Spinal and leader Hyoukko imnida!" "Annyeonghaseyo Bijoux's Citrine and Main dancer Momo imnida!" "...A...Annyeonghaseyo Bijoux's... Sapphire and Main Vocal... Woolim imnida.."You said a little nervous but smiled. "You did great!" Momo cheered you up and linked arms with you. 

'Why did she change her name to Woolim..? and... Main Vocal..?' Taeyong thought.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Bijoux's Topaz and cheerful smile Yerin imnida!" "Annyeonghaseyo Bijoux's Zircon and visual Jisoo imnida!" "Annyeonghaseyo Bijoux's Ruby and charasmatic one Jiho imnida!" "Annyeonghaseyo Bijoux's Amethyst and calm one Eunha imnida!" "Annyeonghaseyo Bijoux's Aquamarine and Oppa... Sinb imnida!" Sinb laughed a little and so did the boys. "Annyeonghaseyo Bijoux's Emerald and maknae Jinsol imnida!" "Please take good care of us!" You girl's said in chore and bowed deeply as it was now the boys their turn. 

"This is NCT! Annyeonghaseyo NCT imnida!" "Annyeonghaseyo NCT's Leader Taeil imnida!" "Annmyeonghaseyo NCT's real man from Busan Hansol imnida." "Annyeonghaseyo NCT's english speaker Johnny imnida!" "Anneyonghaseyo NCT's Main rapper Taeyong imnida~" He said and looked at you while you looked away. 'geez stop looking at me!' you thought. 

"Annyeonghaseyo NCT's Takoyaki prince Yuta imnida!" It made Hyoukko giggle when he said that and he quickly gave her a wink. "Annyeonghaseyo NCT's Main vocal and MC Doyoung imnida!" "Annyeonghaseyo NCT's one and only Ten!" "Annyeonghaseyo NCT's Mystery boy Kun!~"  "Annyeonghaseyo NCT's Maknae Jaehyun imnida!" You girls clapped and bowed towards each other.

"Well now that you know each other we can tell you this; You guys will be having activities together after you guys your debut and will be partnered up!" 

Your eyes widened as your manager grabbed a paper and started reading. 

"Hyoukko will be partnered up with Yuta." 
"Momo will be partnered up with Johnny." 
"Woolim will be partnered up with.. Taeyong." 

"WHAT?!" you two said in chore and looked at the managers in disbelieve.

"Don't worry! you two will look cute together!" Action's manager cheered. "Is there something wrong?" Your manager asked and looked at you in concern. "N-no... just.. continue please~"  You said and looked at your shoes while Taeyong looked at you almost glaring!

"Yerin will be partnered up with Hansol." 
"Jisoo will be partnered up with Doyoung."
"Jiho will be partnered up with Ten."
"Eunha will be partnered up with Jaehyun."
"Sinb will be partnered up with Kun"
"And last but not least.." The manager teased. 
"Jinsol will be parenered up with Taeil." 

"Did we miss anyone?" "No~" You guys said and looked at the manager. 

"Good! now please remember this but hey, don't worry okay? this will start in AFTER you guys your debut okay? and we aren't there yet!" Your manager told you guys. While you all nodded. 

"Can it change?" Taeyong asked and his manager shaked his head as he sighed and looked down. "Taeyong don't be rude okay? Woolim is a nice girl!" His manager scolded while Taeyong just looked down and stayed quiet. If only they knew why you two were being like this.


You girls were now ready to go home untill Taeyong came towards you and holded your wrist and you looked at him in suprise. "We need to talk." "Next time." You said cold as possible and walked away ready to head to the van while he just stood there. 


woooo another chapter! hehe trust me next chapter will be a little different hehe hope you liked it! <3