Chapter 8.

It Was Meant As A Hateful Goodbye.

Taeyong coulden't believe his eyes as he just looked at the screen how gracefully without a problem did the highkick out of all the members, yours, Yerins, Sinbs and Momo's were the highest. While poor Hyoukko was the lowest. Next week will be you guys your goodbye stage. You guys promoted the song for about 3 months so finally you guys got a break, including the boys. 

You were right now all dressed and playing a game on your phone while the other members got ready to leave the building of the music show as well untill the boys came in and Taeyong took a seat next to you. You scooted away but everytime you did so he scooted even further to catch up with you, you sighed and just focused on your phone. 

"We need to talk." he said. "Next-" "Don't come with your next time at me JongLin." He said annoyed and continued. "You already said it multiple times and were partenered up, as much as we hate it, we gotta talk and face it okay?" He looked at you with a stern face straight in the eyes. He was right, everytime he would try to talk to you, you would say next time. 

"Fine." You said and turned your attention back to the game. "So, you do know that at our goodbye stage were gonna have a special stage right?" You looked at him and blinked. "Yes." "We'll be performing Mr. Mr. of snsd okay? be there tomorrow a little early. like.. 11 pm." He said and walked off to s. "Ugh.. what did i ever saw in him." You shivered, asking yourself that question. 


The next day came in as you woke up and didn't wanted the others to wake up as well, you quickly got your self dressed and headed out. You sadly needed to walk and take the bus this time since the manager didn't know of you going earlier to the sm building.

You arrived there and already saw Taeyong freestyle dancing on a music, he was the only one. You really didn't wanted to go inside but you had to and wanted to make a run for hit but he already caught you as you sighed and entered. "Finally." He said and picked up his phone and putted on a song while you putted your bag away and begun to stretch. 

"How did you even got in SM?" He asked and leaned next to a wall while he was watching you. "Auditioning ofcourse." You said simply. He rolled his eyes and looked at you. "Whatever. Okay, let's begin!" Taeyong had no parts but you did, you had Taeyeon's part. at the last part you needed to stand infront of him and dance together as it came to a end. 

"Good!" You said and panted a little, he just nodded and stopped the music. "But you need more fierceness JongLin."He said and looked at you like he was your choreographer. You gasped at what he said and turned to face him. 'is he serious right now' "It did it great okay? I don't think that fierceness was even needed." You said. In the group, you were known as the ice princess but also the third great dancer in the group. 

"I hope the audience will think like that." He mumbled while you rolled your eyes. "Don't roll your eyes for me." He said coldly as you sighed and basically grabbed your back pack, this wasn't going to work to stay with him in one room together. "where you going?" He asked. "Somewhere alone. Since i think that me and my FIERCENESS deserve something to drink." You said and walked out. 

You didn't noticed it untill you looked behind and saw him following you. You walked a little faster and so did he. You arrived at the cafe of SM as you panted with your hands on your lap, he came forward and grabbed you by your arm for you to sit with him on a table. "Maybe i don't wanna seat with you." You spatted. "Too bad." He said without a expression and took the menu card. 

"Listen." He said and you sighed. "You know that it's not gonna work out the two of us... but atleast let's try with being just friends okay?" He said and looked at you straight in the eye. "I guess we can..." You looked down at the table. "I knew you would like it." He said with a grin. "Don't show off creep." "Then why did you date me?" He asked while you just sighed and sat there. 

"Taeyong 1. Jonglin 0." He said with a smile. "It's Woolim." "Not for me." 'Seriously... what did i see in him?!' You asked yourself and felt a little annoyed at how he was being. 

Your drinks arrived and you quickly took yours. 

FLASHBACK.

"baby let me try yours..." Taeyong asked you and not even waiting for your answer he took your drink and took a sip. "Ugh... so bitter." He said and gave it back to you, whiping his mouth with the palm of his hand and giving you a disgusting face. "Bitter huh... reminds me of you.." You said with a tease and he looked at you while gasping. "How can you say that?!" He said as you just laughed. 

"You know.. your lucky your my girlfriend you see?" He said and tackled you be tickling you as you bursted in laughter.


 hiiii this was just a quick update heh! i hope you guys enjoyed!< 3 also, back to Bijoux, who is your bias? XD