Chapter 2.

It Was Meant As A Hateful Goodbye.

You screamed in your sleep as you jumped up, your mother was next to your bed shaking you awake. "Mom what-" "JongLin your late!!" She said and pointed at your clock. "What?! But i thought i-" "There's no time to think go go!" She said and helped you out of your bed. Today was the day, your audition at SM Entertainment. You sighed even thinking about it. You stood yesterday night till 5 am awake to think what you should do and practicing your dance, rap and even voice. 

You turned off the shower and headed out as you were right now thinking what you should wear. Later on you grabbed your backpack, phone, putted your shoes on and pecked both your moms and dads cheek and headed outside. You were so nervous and looking if you got everything for the 5th time and focusing on what you practiced. You knew where the audition was located, you putted your earphones in and listened to the song you were going to dance on and later the song you would sing and rap. 


You were now waiting in line as you sighed. The line was so crowded, people were sitting on the ground and some were dancing, rapping and singing. Soon a guy came outside and handed the people who all came to audition a paper, he also explained that if it is they're turn to show what they got they have to fill it in by the judge. 

The line begin to move as you heard people getting excited and nervous and you.. basically got nervous and wanted to escape it. You guys were right now inside as you heard some girls going crazy and screaming they're lungs out. Why? EXO past through and giving the anticipators hope and wishing them the best as you caught Kai and looked at him. 

Chen caught you and quickly nudged Kai with his elbow and pointed at you "Isn't that your sis? wow she gotten cuter!" He complimented which made Kai proud as they came towards you. "Hey lil sis.. gimme a high five!" He said and holded his hand up while you looked at him annoyed as ever with folded arms. As he sighed and putted his hand down. "Sis... you can't be forever angry at me okay? be at least happy that i told you-" "Happy?! Ha! i hope you have a secret hideaway Kim Jongin!" You said whispering the last few parts, threatening him. 

Kai chuckled and pecked your forehead. Some fangirls were basically jealous right now and people who came for audition whispered some things like "I wish i had a brother like him." "Waaaah i can't believe she is Kai's younger sister!" "Look how cute! something of her definitely reminded me of Kai!" "If i won't make it but she will.. she will be my bias then! haha" "I bet the judges will let her pass because she's Kai's little sister." 

After all that. Kai wished you good luck and gave you the necklace he was wearing as a good luck charm. You were now ready to go and just pushed yourself a little more. 


"Thanks... Next!" One of the judges said as a girl walked away, covering her face, she was about to cry. When the judge tells you 'thanks next' it means your out. You now got even more nervous. "Who's next?" You didn't dare to step a foot but you had to. You stepped inside all nervously and handed them your paper with everything filled in. "Nice figure." One of the judges said and started writing something on the paper. 

You did a 90 degrees bow and stood straight. It was so hard for you like a tennis ball was stuck in your mouth and you could faint any moment. "Annyeonghaseyo Kim JongLin imnida." You said and moved a little with your legs. "Okay sweetheart.. begin!" One of the female judges said and they all paid attention to you. You went into position and closed your eyes, breathing in and out. 'Come on JongLin.. you can do this...' You said and the music started.

You first began with singing and the judges were impressed, the way you holded the high note up with balance and stableness was unbelievable. Later with rapping and you saw them whispering to each other. 'Focus JongLin' you thought. and last but not least was dancing and that is were they gotten even more impressed by you because on your paper you putted that you came for audition to sing and rap. 

Later you stopped in position and panted and stood back straight. The judges were right now writing the last thing and looked back at you. "Thank you, you passed this round let's see if you are just as great like this in the next 2 rounds." One of the male judges said. You did your 90 degrees bow again and exited the room as you sighed. Fresh air was basically what you needed right now. 

You past even all two rounds right now and cried on the last one since you couldn't believe it right now.


You needed to go to SM's building one day as your brother met you and he almost broke the practice room door just to ask you what your doing here around and you happily beamed at him. "Don't tell me.." "Yeah.. i am a official SM trainee TODAY!!" You said happily as he lifted you up and twirled you around. The rest of EXO got a little confused but happy at the same time. 

Kai quickly dragged you inside with one of his arms around your neck and proudly said. "Guess who is by today a OFFICIAL SM TRAINEE." "Eh? You?!" Suho pointed at you in suprise and hugged you tightly. "Group hug!" Baekhyun said and they all came to hug you. "Now we got even more better times to protect you heh." Xiumin said while Sehun was ruffling your hair. You shaked your head and chuckled and fixed your hair. 

You looked at your watch and your eyes widened. "Aish! uh.. i.. really should get going now!" You said and exit the door. "Go with speed sis! and don't forget, give a good first impression!" Your brother said as they all waved you a goodbye. "She will definitely one hundred percent be my bias as soon as she'll debut." Baekhyun said. "good luck cuz there can only be one." Chanyeol said nudging Baekhyun and chuckled. 

You had no idea how happy Kai was for you.

You were right now so deep in your thoughts and you were still running and remembering at what the female at the desk said, today was your first meeting with other new trainee's and getting a shedule on dance, rap, language and vocal lessons. your first lessons was a meeting so you needed to be there quickly and on the right time. While you were so deep in your thoughts...

BAM!!

... 

You were right now on the ground and got up. You got no time to look up at the person you bumped up to. "J-JongLin...? What are you doing here?" The way the familiar voice asked your name was like he couldn't believe it was you but when he asked you what you were doing here it sounded more like he was angry at you. You looked up at the person to see no other then... Taeyong... You quickly stood straight and fixed your clothing. 

"Hey.. it is JongLin.. Hi!" Ten said happily and waved at you. You bowed and ran away "sorry!" You said and ran even faster. You couldn't believe that you just bumped up to him after 3 years of breakup, you felt like crying but in those years.. you lost love for him and turned out to be cold. You arrived at the meeting as you were right now panting and sweating. You went to the washroom to wash up a little and later arrived. "I'm so sorry i'm late.." You apologized. "It's okay sweetheart, please sit quickly." She said and pointed at a seat for you. 

 


2nd chapter is finally up! I hope you guys liked it! thank youuu. < 3