Chapter 3.

It Was Meant As A Hateful Goodbye.

"JongLin? ... Are you listening?" The female asked as you couldn't stop thinking at what happened previously..You bumped up at Taeyong and his.. well.. squad? i have no idea but you panicked and hoped that they will stay far away from you. "Y-yes! i'm fine heh. Just feeling a little.. uhm.. unwell?" "Oh! maybe your throat from practicing high notes?" "Probably ma'am.. i am so sorry.." You apologized which made the female laugh and shake her head. "It's okay sweetheart." She said with a smile on her face and she continued her teaching. 

You were suprised at the teachers and people who would be around you guys. Help and perfection every single note and fault you guys did.. It's already been a month and you already felt so home here, also you improved ALOT. Today you would be getting moved in a dorm with 8 other girls... only you don't know who they were so it was suprising and nervous for you. 

The lesson was over and when you stood up and walked to the door and exit like all the other trainees. "Uhm JongLin!" You blinked and looked at the Teacher calling you. "Oh. Yes ma'am?" You asked with a smile and signaled you to close the door. You obeyed and quickly closed the door as soon as all the other trainees were out, she also signaled you to come to her desk.
 
You felt nervous for some reason and made your way to her desk while she smiled at you. She was so nice, it has been said that by some of the other trainees she could be mean and very strict but by you.. she was very polite and mostly always concerned at your condition and very proud of you. Probably because you were most of the time pretty quiet and paid attention since it was so fun, important and interesting for you. 

Is it tiring? Yes. But it's all for a good cost and you noticed it. She took of her glasses and looked at you. "I think your done." "Uhm.. excuse me ma'am but.. what do you mean?" You asked her with a confused face. She chuckled and looked at you. It made you even more confused and nervous. "Congrats dear.. your going to debut." "Wha-What?!" "What's the point of teaching you if you are already perfect!" She complimented you and wiped the chalkboard clean. 

"But.. But ma'am... does that mean..?" "Yes.. your a exception." A exception.. You felt somewhat happy and special but calmed yourself. "I see.. but maybe you think i am ready to debut but maybe the boss-" "The boss think your ready as well and already signed a contract." "What?! So it's official?!" She nodded and smiled, paying her attention back to you. "Sweetheart why else do you think your going to move to a dorm with 8 other girls?" She looked at you. 

'Oh... so that's how it goes? You get to debut but first be putted in a dorm with other people who are as equally talented like you, get to know each other and become great friends and well... that's your group.' You thought. "sooo... apparently i will be putted in a group with 8 others girls.. 8+1=... 9 so.. 9 girls?!" "What... it wasn't that bad for snsd untill.. 2014.." "That's not how it happened." You pointed out and the teacher talked again. 

"If i am right... i have a feeling you will be the main vocal with one more girl..." She changed the subject. "How do you know all this info ma'am?" You asked her softly since you founded yourself sounding a little rude while the teacher was happy. "Because i will be your vocal teacher with the other 8 girls." You nodded in understanding while you looked at the clock of the room.
 
"Sweetheart your late! Oh dear..." The teacher panicked and now so did you. You didn't even know what you should do now! "Don't worry.. i will bring you there.." "Where?" "To the dorm ofcourse!" She said and grabbed her car keys and jacket. You opened the door for her and headed outside, You now walked with her towards the elevators as some guys stepped out and your eyes widened. 

'Not again...' You thought, yeap... Taeyong.. He frost in his place and looked at you. "Sweetheart come on!" The teacher said and holded the elevators door open for you. "Oh!.. Uhm.. Yes ma'am!" You said and stepped in and looked down as Taeyong continued looking at you untill the elevators door closed. "Hey... wasn't that misses Jung?" "Who cares? come on we gotta celebrate that we'll debut soon!" Johnny said and the boys began to be loud and excited again. 

"Hey... Hyung.. you okay?" Ten asked Taeyong which made him snap out of it. "Huh?! yeah.. i just... was thinking about what i should get you know..? what to eat?" He lied. "hmm okay then! leggo!" "Yeah!!" Taeyong couldn't stop thinking about you at the moment you gotten alot more.. prettier to you but he was still somewhat angry.


You were right now in the car with Miss Jung. Her car looked so expensive and it smelled nice. You arrived at the dorm but.. it wasn't a dorm... it was more like.. a house.. "It's okay Miyoung just park your car there~" A guy said and pointed at the garage later he looked at you and smiled friendly as you smiled back and he signaled you to come upstairs. You looked at Miss Jung who nodded her head signaling that it's okay as you made your way upstairs. 

It was even beautiful when you were closer. "Let me introduce myself. Hi my name is Son Myunghan and i will be your Manager." He said and offered a friendly handshake as you shaked each others hand and smiled. "I'm JongLin." You smiled and looked at him while he gave you a friendly wink which made you feel not so nervous around him. He also didn't really looked so strict and serious.
 
"Manager-Nim! Are you serious we will live he- oh! a new girl!" A girl said happily and stepped out with a sweet eyesmile and greeted you with joy. "Hii I'm
Yerin!" She said and shook hands with you. 'She's so hyper and happy.. i like it.' You smiled and looked at her. "I'm JongLin~" "Oh... Your EXO's Kai's younger sister! so cute!" She said and giggled while you just nodded. 

"OMG YERIN GUESS WHAT!!" "WHAT?!" "THERE'S FOOD IN THE FRIDGE!!" "AHHHH!!" "AHHHHH!!" The girls screamed in joy. "Girls GIRLS! easy.. okay?" The manager calmed them while he chuckled. "Oh... another member?? cool!" A girl with blonde hair came towards you, Yerin and the manager. "Hii, I'm Momo! omg.. your so pretty!" She said and linked arms with you, the girl seemed to really like you already. "Shh! be careful for Jisoo not to hear you." Yerin said while chuckling. "I'm JongLin." You said to
Momo who smiled and nodded as understanding. "Nice to meet you!" Yerin and Momo said in chore. 

"Hey.. girls, why don't you bring JongLin with you inside and look around the house? and let her meet the other girls?" The manager said as they quickly nodded. "Ofcourse!" Miss Jung was finally upstairs as she asked the manager asked if they are complete. "Nope one more girl.. oh! there she is!" He pointed at the girl who quickly made her way upstairs and bowed deep and apologized. "Sorry i'm so late!" The girl said panting but stood straight and smiled. 

Her smile was somewhat familiar to Taeyeon's, The manager and Miss Jung nodded and smiled. "It's okay dear but your gonna be the leader so we expect you to show good examples." Miss Jung cleared out to the girl and the girl nodded. "Ofcourse Ma'am!" "Now.. let's go inside." the manager said. 


At last! Chapter 3! haha i will maaaaybe update tomorrow as well but for now.. please enjoy! thank youuu <3