Chapter 19.

It Was Meant As A Hateful Goodbye.

"Linnie!! Ten Oppa wants to talk to you!" You heard Jinsol say as you were on the couch, watching a episode of Running man where Yerin and Momo got featured. You blinked when you heard Jinsol say that as she came in, skipping and placing her phone to your ear. It was weird since Ten would always call you on your phone and your phone's volume of sound was able to be heard since you had the habbit to turn your volume off.

"Hello?"
"HA! YOU THOUGHT IT WAS TEN BUT IT ISN'T!" You heard someone say as you already knew who it was... Taeyong.

"So Jonglin we need to ta-" You hunged up as you sighed and shaked your head.

"That wasn't Ten dear, that was Taeyong who acted like him." You said Jinsol and looked at her.

Jinsol frowned and looked at her phone. "Eoh? It really sounded like him tho." She said.

"Yeah so anyway, i-"

"This time Taeyong Oppa is calling." She said and showed you.

"Don't bother and just ignore." You said and closed your eyes.

... 5 minutes has passed and Jinsol's phone was still vibrating.

"GEEZ JUST GIVE UP ALREADY!!!" You started to freak out and shouted at the phone. 

Jinsol jumped a little and hugged her phone, due because of that it pressed 'answer call'

"JINSOL GIMME JONGLIN NOW!!" You heard Taeyong scream.
"Gimme that." You said and took the phone.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!"

"WE NEED TO TALK AND THEN YOU JUST DARE TO END THE CALL ON ME?!"

"WE ALREADY TALKED ENOUGH AND YOU FAKED THAT YOU WERE TEN"

"NO WE DID NOT AND I CAN DO THAT SINCE I AM ALLOWED TO, KOREA IS A FREE COUNTRY."

"YOUR AN IDIOT." You said and ended the call, you panted as you screamed too much that even Hyoukko freezed at what she was doing, Jinsol patted your back, Later Hyoukko came towards you with some water. "Are you seriously gonna damage your voice for some boy?" Momo asked who was zapping through the TV. "I'm Sorry guys.. he's just so.." "Annoying? yeah we noticed." Hyoukko chuckled and sat down on the ground.

"Unnie, Just avoid him okay? besides, we have to focus on our comeback!" Jinsol bumped her fist as you sighed and chuckled.


BREAKING NEWS: Bijoux seen with new hairstyles and colours!
It has been rumored that the leader Hyoukko has pink hair, Momo brown hair, Jinsol caramel with blonde ombre hair and bangs, Jisoo is blonde! We can't wait to see these girls their new hair colours, Anticipate their comeback on April 25th! Along with NCT's Comeback on April 15th!


Anon 1: Wow... hold up.. WHAT?!
Anon 2: I didn''t noticed that holy crap!
Anon 3: Ten oppa!! <3 <3 <3
Anon 4: THEY BE SLAYIN'
Anon 5: I BET THEIR CONCEPT IS GODDESSSSSSS.
Anon 6: REAL QUEENS ARE BIJOUX!
Anon 7: Back at it again with going to win the trophies huh?
Anon 8: ew.
Anon 9: Red Velvet is better.
Anon 10: Give these girls a rest geez.
Anon 11: Jisoo with blonde hair? THAT IS GONNA BE THE END OF ME!!
Anon 12: Help guys... Johnny is gonna tear me apart!!
Anon 13: So NCT is making a comeback on 15th and Bijoux on 25th? SM i see what you did there...
Anon 14: SM... 'Don't play with me...I'm not ready!!
Anon 15: Already know that both of the comebacks are gonna be lit!!
Anon 16: wait... leader has pink hair? HOLY CRAP.
Anon 17: WOOLIM SLAY ME WITH YOUR VOCALS AND VISUALLSSS ICE PRINCESSSS.
Anon 18: Lettuce pray that this comeback is SLAYNESS.
Anon 19: Lol some salty haters i see.
Anon 20: Is the rumor true of Ten and Woolim dating?!


Hope you guys like it! and with Anon i mean fans but i don't have good idea's for usernames soooo i just did 'Anon' xD I hope you guys like it! Annyeong! < 33