Chapter 16.

It Was Meant As A Hateful Goodbye.

"I'm getting out of here!" You said in complete anger and wiggled yourself out of Ten's grisp. 

"What? Why?!" He asked completely dumbfounded and blocked your way as you crossed your arms and looked down at your heels. You guys were right now in the midnight club as the dance floor was crowded with sweaty people heck.. even people were making out! Jisoo was drunk, Johnny was drunk, Johnny dared Ten to drink a bottle of soju in one quick go which suprised you and got behind the fact that Ten got a high tolerance for drinking. 

Taeil danced with a pole and yes... he was drunk too and Taeyong... d your and that is where it was game over for you. 

"Jonglin please... look at me." He pleaded in a soft tone. He was now carressing your cheeks. 

"You promised you would protect me idiot." You said as he gave you a wide smile and pulled you with him to the VIP room where the others were hanging out.

You sat down and he sat down next to you. "I'm sorry okay? This time i will protect you at all cost!" He said and looked at you, showing you his pinky as you two hooked each others pinky for a pinky swear. You smiled and looked at the other direction to see Hyoukko dancing with Yuta, Yerin laughing at Johnny and Sinb dancing with Taeyong.. You sighed and crossed your arms. 

"Who wants to play the drinking game?!" You heard Hansol ask as he holded the bottle in his hand and you two looked. Oh btw.. Ten smelled nice as you layed your head on him, you don't know but whenever you were around him.. everything felt right.. good, you were happy even if you sometimes had those times of missing Taeyong, Ten's smilling face was always there to make you happy again. 

"Hyung... Don't you mean 'spin the bottle'?" Ten corrected him as Hansol shook his head. 
"Huh? oh yeah.. that too!" He spoke and said down as Ten flew one if his arm around your neck, comforting you more.

Yerin quickly made her way to the table as the others started to gather too, Jiho called Hyoukko and Yuta out of the crowd to join them along with Sinb and Taeyong, Your probably wondering where are Momo, Eunha and Jinsol? Momo, Eunha and Jinsol stayed home as Momo and Eunha said they'll would go next time and poor Jinsol is still too young to go clubbing. 

"Okay so the game goes like this... You spin the bottle to see where it ends you the person who spinned the bottle can decide to either let someone drink or... Kiss." Hansol smirked and recieved a hit on the head by Jaehyun?  "Dude! i'm older than you!" Yes Jaehyun. "So who goes first?" Johnny asked who's head became a little clear. "I will go." Ten and Taeyong said in chore as both of they're hands were on the bottle. They made eye contact and Ten quickly letted go of the bottle as Taeyong was looking kind of angry for no reason. 

You looked at Ten with a smile and hugged his arm. You two were looking at each other like time was freezing. 'What is this i'm feeling...?  Jonglin look away! Control yourself!' You thought but even through you tried to look away.. gravity stopped you two. "Drink!" You heard Taeyong say in the background, the both of you snapped out of it and looked at a Taeyong glaring at the two of you. 

"What?" You asked and blinked a few times. 
"I said... Drink." Taeyong said with a obvious smirk on his face since he knows your not good with alcohol. 

You gulped and curssed in your head as he poured some hard liquid and hand it to you as everyone looked at you, you did it one shot and squinted your eyes as you gulped it down, Johnny and Yuta were rooting for you. As Ten laughed and patted your head. "Now it's my turn!" Doyoung said and twisted the bottle. The bottle stopped by Yerin as he smiled. "hmm... Drink!" He said and laughed while pointing at Yerin who gladly accepted the challenge. 


After a few rounds you guys gotten tired but the last one to spin was Ten and then the game would be over and after that you guys decided to go home. Ten quickly twisted the bottle while Johnny was beat boxing for no reason, yeah he was still drunk. The bottle stopped at you, your eye widened a little as everyone holded they're breathes in, johnny was still beat boxing as Taeyong nudged him to stop while his eyes were glued on the two of you.

"... Kiss!" Ten said looking at you. 
"What?" You asked dumbfounded. 
"Shall we?" Ten asked and looked at you, nervous but a pinch of excitement was there as well. 
You nodded slowly, he carressed your cheeks and pulled you for a deep kiss.

The others we're startled including Taeyong's whose blood began to boil in the inside.


HIIII It's me again whose school won't give some time to rest but don't worry! i am here XD hehe, i hope you guys liked it and i am right now busy with chapter 17! ^^